Lucknow University announces Entrance Test 2022 for Admission to M.Ed Program 2022, Apply now
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022 – The University of Lucknow invites application for admission to M.Ed. Program for the academic session 2022-23. The admission to M.Ed course is done on the basis of M.Ed. Admission Test conducted by the University in accordance with the orders of Govt. of U.P., Lucknow University statutes and regulations of NCTE.
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022
- Start of form filling : April 15, 2022
- Last date of form filling : June 10, 2022
- Issuance of Admit Card: To be announced
- Lucknow University M.Ed. Admission Test 2022 Exam: To be announced
- Candidates having B.Ed., B.A.-B.Ed., B.Sc.-B.Ed., B.El.Ed., & D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate Degree or a recognized BTC or LT diploma or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate from a University established by law and recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- A candidate can not pursue two Postgraduate degree courses simultaneously.
- Final Merit list shall be available in the concerned Departments and same will be available on the University website.
- Lucknow University reserves the right to cancel any admission at any stage.
- In case of any matter related to the M.Ed. Admissions, the decision of the Vice-Chancellor/Admission Committee, Lucknow University shall be final and binding.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the currect year can apply for admission but they should fulfill all eligibility conditions on the day of admission.
- All the legal matters pertaining to the M.Ed. Admissions shall be subject to the Lucknow Jurisdiction only.
- Candidate have to essential apply for admission test in the online mode by visiting the official website that is https://www.lkouniv.ac.in/
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – Registration: Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later. Applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Step 2 – Personal Details: Applicants have to enter their personal details
- Step 3 – Educational Qualifications: Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications. Those applicants who are in the final year of qualifying examination have to provide roll number and University details
- Step 4 – Upload photo and signature: Applicants have to upload their photo and scanned signature
- Step 5 – Preview: Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again
- Step 6 – Application Fee: Form fees can be submitted by any of the following ways – Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
- Step 7 – Print Application Form: Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application process.
- For General and OBC : INR 1600.00
- For SC/ST/PH : INR 800.00
- Selection for admission to the M.Ed. the program will be based on
- Written Test
- Academic Index Weightage
- Mode of Exam: Offline Mode
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type
- Test Duration: 3 Hours
- The written test will be of three hours and would comprise of the following
- Mental Ability Test (Multiple Choice) : 100 Marks
- Subject Competence test (Multiple Choice) : 80 Marks
- Subject Competence Test (Short Answer) : 20 Marks
- Language Comprehension (Hindi) Test : 25 Marks
- Language Comprehension (English) Test : 25 Marks
- Total Marks: 250 Marks
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- M.Ed Admission Notifications and Entrance Exams 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- B.Ed Admission Notifications and Entrance Exams 2022