Kashmir University Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate Courses Admission 2022 – Courses, Dates, Eligibility, Application Process
University of Kashmir PG Diploma & Certificate Course Admission 2022 – University of Kashmir invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission to the various Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate courses for the academic session 2022
University of Kashmir PG Diploma & Certificate Course Admission 2022
- PG Diploma Course in Hindi, Persian
- Certificate Course in French, German, Russian, Modern Spoken Persian, Women & Law
University of Kashmir Admission 2022 Dates
- Issuance of Online Application Form: 05th April 2022
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form and deposition of requisite fee: 14th April 2022
University of Kashmir Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For Certification Courses: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- For PG Diploma Courses: Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
University of Kashmir Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.kashmiruniversity.net
Step to Follows
- Step 1: Visit www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2022
- Step 2: The candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Register as Student”. Remember the Username and Password for future reference.
- Rs. 150/- (including IT fee of Rs. 50/-) plus Processing/Entrance Test Fee of Rs. 250/- i.e Rs. 400/- for one Programme
- Rs. 250/- for each subsequent Program
- Mode of Payment: Through Online mode only
- The selection of a candidate for admission to the program shall be strictly based on the academic merit of the qualifying examinations.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website