Kashmir University announces Admission to B.Ed Program for Session 2022, Apply Now
University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission – Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to two-year B.Ed. Program in Private B.Ed. Colleges recognized / likely to be recognized by NCTE and affiliated with the University of Kashmir, Srinagar for the academic session 2022
Read on for more details on University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2022.
University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission Dates 2022
- Availability of Online forms From : 31st December 2021
- Last date for submission of Online Application Forms without late fee : 31st January 2022
- Thereafter with the prescribed late fee : 01st to 28th February 2022
- Processing of application forms and issuance of admission list of selected candidates provided documents are in order. : Within 30 Days time from the last date of the receipt of application
University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidates should have qualified Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) with 50% (General Category) and 45% (Reserved Category) marks in any discipline from the University of Kashmir or any other recognized University considered as equivalent thereto by the University of Kashmir.
- The Graduate teachers under 10+2+2 scheme with minimum two years teaching experience in Government/Government-recognized private schools are also eligible to apply for the above Admission.
- The candidates having qualified Post Graduation with 50% marks (General Category) and 45% (Reserved Category) in any discipline are also eligible for admission.
University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission Application Process 2022
- The candidates are advised to follow the following steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms.
- Step-1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net and click on Link Admissions 2021 and then B. Ed. Application Form for Private Colleges.
- Step-2: Enter your personal and academic details carefully.
- Step-3: Upload your latest passport size photograph with specimen signature at the bottom of the photograph.
- Step-4:Before clicking the submit button make sure you entered the correct information. Get a printout of the Form and note the ID for future reference
- Step-5: Deposit an amount of Rs. 750 as application and IT fee in any branches of the J&K bank Finacle Account No. 0007010100002714 against the Pay-in-Slip generated with the Application Form.
Submission of downloaded Application Forms (Hard copy):
- The candidates after submitting their On-Line Application Forms must submit the downloaded Form (hard copy) with the following documents in the office of Dean, College Development Council by or before 05th March, 2022 and no hard copy will be entertained thereafter; 1st, 2nd and 3rd year marks certificates of graduation;
- P.G marks Certificate/s, if any;
- Valid Category certificate, if any, as issued by the respective competent authority.
- Office copy of the receipt obtained from the bank;
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website