University of Kashmir announces Admission to BBA /BCA/B.Sc-IT/ B.A. (Hons) Mass Communication / Multimedia Production (MCMP) / B.Com (Honours) Programs 2021
University of Kashmir UG Admission 2021 – Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for Admission to BBA /BCA/B.Sc-IT/ B.A. (Hons) Mass Communication / Multimedia Production (MCMP) / B.Com (Honours) in Various Private Colleges Affiliated with the University of Kashmir through Dean College Development Council.
Read on for more details on University of Kashmir UG Admission 2021
UG Program Offered
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) – IT
- B.A. (Hons) Mass Communication / Multimedia Production (MCMP) /
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) (Honours)
University of Kashmir UG Admission 2021 Important Dates
Start date of online application – 27th March 2021
Last date for submission of the online application – 15th April 2021
Last date for submission of the offline application form – 20th April 2021
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kashmir UG Admission 2021
- Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir, having passed class 12th (Higher Secondary part II) examination with Science, Arts or Commerce subjects from J&K Board of School Education or any other board/institution equivalent thereto, with 45% in case of Open Merit and 40% in case of the reserved category at the 12th class, shall be eligible to apply.
- The candidates as would have passed their Higher Secondary Part-II examination (under 10+2 pattern) of the J&K State Board of School Education or an examination recognized by the University as equivalent thereto without Mathematics/ Computer-related subject are also eligible, however, they shall have to compulsorily opt Mathematics as a Generic Elective in all Ist four semesters.
University of Kashmir UG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.kashmiruniversity.net/
- The application form is to be submitted Online from 27th March 2021 up to 15th April 2021 through the Kashmir University Websites: www.kashmiruniversity.net & www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and deposit the fee Rs.500/- per Course out of which Rs.50/- chargeable as IT Fee through online Mode only (Non-refundable).
- A copy of the auto-generated submitted application form, complete in all respects, accompanied with the following documents, should be submitted in the colleges where admission is sought and the college concerned shall forward the same to the office of the College Development Council up to 20th April 2021 (4.00 p.m).
- A desirous candidate can apply for more than one Program/Course. While filling the application form/s, the candidates are required to indicate the choice of the Private College/institution (Serial Wise) where they want to undergo the course.
Application fee including Processing Fee
Application fee – Rs. 500/- Per Course/Programme
Mode of Payment – Through online mode
- The selection of the candidate for admission to the above programs shall be on the basis of their marks in the last qualifying examination (Part -II). In case of two or more candidates have the same marks in the aforesaid examination their merit shall be decided by their individual marks in the matriculation examination.
- While finalizing the admission list, the competent authority shall take into consideration the following:
(i) Marks obtained by the candidate/s in 10+2;
(ii) Intake capacity of the college;
(iii) State Subject Certificate/School last attended/Actual Residence;
(iv) Part Payment of the tuition fee to be deposited by the selected candidate on the date of counseling.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website