University of Jammu announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) Program 2021
University of Jammu PGDCA Admission 2021 – University of Jammu invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) for the academic session 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check details such as eligibility criteria, application process, fees, selection process and more for University of Jammu PGDCA Admission 2021 from the page below.
University of Jammu PGDCA Admission 2021 Important Date
- Last date for submission of application Form :- 26th July 2021
- The maximum intake for the PGDCA course will be 30.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Jammu PGDCA Admission 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree of 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline / graduation in any professional program of more than three years duration or any other qualification recognized by the University as equivalent there to, with at least 50% of the aggregate marks (40% for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste) in Bachelor Degree Examination.
University of Jammu PGDCA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online the official website : http://www.jammuuniversity.ac.in/
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Admission to PGDCA will be governed under Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) 2021.
For more details & to apply online, please visit the official website