University of Jammu announces admission to B.Ed Program 2022, Apply Now
Jammu University B.Ed Admission 2022 – University of Jammu has invited online applications for admission to 2-year B.Ed. program for the academic session 2022-24.
Jammu University B.Ed Admission 2022
- Last date of filling on-line application with application fee of Rs.2420/- : 30th November 2022
- Last date of deposit of fee of Rs.2420/- in the authorized banks : 01st December 2022
- Date of filling of on line applications with fee of Rs.2620/- (i.e. normal fee Rs.2420/ + late fee Rs.200) : 01st to 07th December 2022
- Last date of deposit of fee of Rs.2620/- in the authorized banks : 08th December 2022
- Merit List(Local and Non Local) : 09th December 2022
- Local/Non-Local candidates will download the allotment letters along with challan of admission fee and report to the allotted colleges for admission along with all original documents and fee deposit challan : 10th to 19th December 2022
- Commencement of class work : 20th December 2022
- Candidates with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) and/or Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme:
- A person, as long as he/ she is on the rolls of B.Ed course, shall not be eligible to attend any other course of instruction or appear in any other examination of the University.
- Before submitting the on-line Application Form, candidates are advised to read the statutes carefully to ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions laid down for admission to B.Ed. course.
- All candidates (both Local as well as Non-Local) desirous of seeking admission to the B.Ed. course in the Non-Government Colleges of Education, shall submit on-line Application Form complete in all respects on one of the following websites:-
- http://www.jammuuniversity.ac.in & http://bedjammu.org
- Admission shall be made through on-line Counseling on the basis of academic merit of the qualifying examination and college choice/s given by the candidate in the application form.
- No Separate intimation for Counseling or admission shall be sent individually to the candidates.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- B.Ed Entrance Exams 2023
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022