University of Hyderabad announces Admission to Postgraduate Courses for session 2021
University of Hyderabad PG Admission 2021 – Hyderabad University invites online application forms for admissions to various PG (MA, M.Sc., MPH, M.Tech, M.Ed, MBA, MPA, M.Phil and PhD) Program for the Academic year 2021-22. Interested candidates can apply for the same through online mode till August 3, 2021.
Check out the details on University of Hyderabad PG Admission 2021 such as application process, eligibility criteria, fee and more from the page below.
PG Programs offered
- Int. M.Sc.- Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Animal Biology & Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics, StatisticsOperations Research, Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Plant Biology & Biotechnology, Molecular Microbiology, Animal Biology and Biotechnology, M.Sc. (Medical)
- Masters in Public Health (MPH)
- MA English, Philosophy, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu, Applied Linguistics, Comparative Literature, Sanskrit Studies, English Language Studies, Economics, History, Political Science, Sociology, Gender Studies, Communication (Media Studies), (Media Practice)
- M.Ed Education
- M.P.A. Dance Kuchipudi & Bharatanatyam, Theatre Arts, Painting Printmaking Sculpture, Art History & Visual Studies
- MBA in Health Care & Hospital Management, Business Analytics, Executive MBA (Weekend)
- M.F.A in Painting, Printmaking, Sculpture, Art History & Visual Studies
- M.Tech Microelectronics & VLSI Design (slow pace), Manufacturing Science and Engineering
- M.Phil. Comparative Literature, Social Exclusion and Inclusion Policy, Regional Studies, Social Exclusion
- Ph.D. in Inclusion Policy, Microbiology, Regional Studies, Folk Culture Studies, Theatre Arts, Comparative Literature, English Language Studies, Cognitive Science
University of Hyderabad PG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Start Date : 21st June 2021
- Last Date for submitting the Online Application extended upto : 03rd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for University of Hyderabad PG Admission 2021
- For PG Courses : Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks/55% of marks in the aggregate of optional subjects
- For M. Phil & PhD Course : Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- Those completing their final examinations by June 2021 can also apply.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/ee21.html
University of Hyderabad PG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://uohyd.ac.in/admissions-2021-22/
- Application form has to be submitted online from 21st June to 03rd August 2021.
- Before applying online, candidates will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her Photograph (25kb) and signature (10kb).
- Scanned copy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS applicants.
- For General Category : Rs. 600/-
- For EWS Category : Rs.550/-
- For OBC Category : Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/PWD(PH) Category : Rs 275/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Payment Gateway
- The admission to MCA course will be based on NIMCET scores, conducted by NIT Common Entrance Test.
- The admission to M.Tech courses will be through Centralized Counseling of M.Tech (CCMT) of GATE.
- The admission to 5 year Integrated M.Tech (Computer Science) will be through Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) of JEE.
- Besides, the admission to MBA is through CAT, M.Sc. Biotechnology is through CEEB, conducted by JNU, New Delhi.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website