University of Calicut announces Admission to B.Ed Program for Session 2022
University of Calicut B.Ed Admission 2022 – Online applications are invited for admissions to B.Ed. programme (Two years – 4 semesters) for the academic year 2022-2023 in the Government Colleges/ Aided Colleges /Self Financing Colleges affiliated to University of Calicut.
All candidates seeking admission to B.Ed programmes including (General Merit / Reservation /Mahe/ Teacher Quota/ Sports / Defence/Persons with Disabilities / Community/ Management etc) should compulsorily register through Centralized Admission Process (CAP). The candidates who have not registered through CAP will not be permitted for admission at any stage of the admission process.
- Commencement of Online Registration 05th August 2022
- Closing Date of Online Registration Extended upto : 31st August 2022
- Commencement of Classes : Will be announced later
- B.A/B.Sc. Degree of the University of Calicut or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto under 10+2+3 pattern with 50% marks/grade in altogether / 50% Marks/grade for Part-III alone or Masters Degree with minimum 50% marks/grade or 10+2+5 pattern for Integrated M.A/M.Sc. Course or 10+2+3+2 pattern for M.Com. However 10+2+3 Pattern is not insisted on for B.A/B.Sc degree holders under the liberalized scheme of the University of Calicut.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Bachelor’s in Technology with 55% marks/grade in aggregate are eligible to apply for B.Ed programme in Physical Science and Mathematics optionals.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Universities outside Kerala should submit/produce Equivalency Certificate issued by the University of Calicut stating that their qualifying examination is recognised as equivalent to University of Calicut for their admission in B.Ed. programme at the time of admission.
- Candidates who passed their qualifying examination with courses/programmes other than notified from Universities in Kerala should also submit equivalency certificates at the time of admission.
- Age limit: There is no upper age limit for admission to B.Ed. Courses.
- More eligibility Criteria and other detail check on the website https://admission.uoc.ac.in/
- Visit https://admission.uoc.ac.in – for online B.Ed. Registration
- Candidates read full notification before applying.
- For SC/ST: Rs. 200/-(Rupees Two hundred only)
- For Other Category : Rs. 650/- (Rupees Six hundred and fifty only)
- Mode of Payment : Through online
- Selection is made based on the aggregate marks/grade obtained by the applicants in the UG Degree / PG Degree Examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- M.Ed Admission Notifications and Entrance Exam 2022
- B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022