University of Calcutta announces Research Eligibility Test (RET) 2022 for Admission to PhD Program in Physics
Calcutta University PhD in Physics Admission 2022 – University of Calcutta invites applications for Research Eligibility Test (RET) 2022 for admission to PhD Program in Physics Program offered at Department of Physics, University of Calcutta for the academic year 2022
Calcutta University PhD in Physics Admission 2022
- Last date of submission of forms: April 30, 2022.
- Date of written test: 10th May 2022, Time: 11.00 hrs.
- List of candidates eligible (from the written test) for the interview to be published on: 10th May 2022
- Interview Dates : 10th, 11th & 12th May 2022
- M. Sc in Physics with at least 65% marks in aggregate or its equivalent Grade-B in UGC -7 points scale.
- Candidates who have qualified in UGC/CSIR(JRF)/NET/SET/SLET/GATE/Teacher Eligibility or equivalent examinations / already obtained the M. Phil degree would be exempted from the written examination, but must appear for an interview on the scheduled date.
- Application Form can be downloaded at the official website https://www.caluniv.ac.in/
- Scanned copies of filled in application form together with scanned copies of (i) caste certificate (if applicable), (ii) NET/GATE/SET/SLET/Teacher Eligibility certificate (if applicable) and (iii) SBI Payment receipt are to be sent to The Head, Physics Department; to the e-mail address : email@example.com
- An application fee of Rs. 100 is to be submitted online through SBI Collect (https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect).
- The eligible candidates will have to appear in a written examination of 1 hour duration to be held on May 10, 2022 at 11.00 hrs in Dept of Physics, University of Calcutta.
- The syllabus of this examination is the Physics M.Sc. syllabus of this University excluding Elective and Advanced Papers.
- The successful candidates will be called for an interview during May 10 – 12, 2022.
- The final selection and allocation of supervisor will be on the basis of this interview.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website