University of Calcutta announces Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program in Commerce for Session 2022, Apply now
University of Calcutta PhD in Commerce Admission – Department of Commerce, University of Calcutta Applications are invited for admission to the Ph.D. Program in Commerce for the academic year 2022
University of Calcutta PhD in Commerce Admission Dates 2022
- Submission of application forms: 19th February 2022
- Last Date to apply : 05th March, 2022
- Publication in the University website of list of candidates eligible for written test:15th March, 2022
- Date of written admission test [only for non-NET/SET/SLET/M.Phil./M.Tech. candidates]: 21st March, 2022 [1.00 P.M. to 3.00 P.M.]
- Publication of list of candidates successful in written admission test (based on cut-off marks to be decided by the appropriate authority): 08th April, 2022
- Date of Personal Interview [for NET/SET/SLET/M.Phil./M.Tech. candidates and nonNET/SET/SLET/M.Phil./M.Tech. candidates qualifying in the written admission test]: 18th April, 2022 [12.00 Noon onwards]
- Publication of the list of successful candidates: 02nd May, 2022
University of Calcutta PhD in Commerce Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Educational Qualification: Postgraduate degree in Commerce with at least 50% marks obtained in (or allied disciplines subject UGC recognized University is eligible to appear in the exam.
- Those who have qualified in NET/SET/SLET or already obtained M. Tech or M. Phil degree would be exempted from the written exam.
University of Calcutta PhD in Commerce Admission Application Process 2022
- Application form duly filled in together with receipt of Rs. 100/- to be paid online through SBI Collect (https://www.onlinesbi.com) SBI Collect – payment for miscellaneous fees, is to be submitted to the e-mail id – email@example.com
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Aggregate marks for Written Examination: 50%
- Aggregate marks for Personal Interview: 50%
- Venue of Personal Interview: Department of Commerce, University of Calcutta (College Street Campus), Asutosh Building, 2nd. Floor, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata – 700073.
- The Question Paper will be of MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type containing 25 questions of 2 marks each with 1 mark deducted for every wrong answer.
- Venue of Written Entrance Test: Asutosh Building, 3rd. Floor, University of Calcutta (College Street Campus).
For more details and apply please visit the official website