Calcutta University Part-time Post Graduate Diploma Course on Urban Management and Planning (Self-financing) 2019
University of Calcutta PG Diploma Course Admissions 2019 – The Centre for Urban Economic Studies, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, invites applications for admission into its Part-time One-year Post Graduate Diploma Course on Urban Management and Planning for the academic year 2019-20.
Scope and Objective
- The 74th Constitution Amendment Act of India has assigned the function of Urban Planning to the urban local bodies; and urban planning includes socio-economic planning, which goes beyond the conventional Town Planning Exercise.
- The objective of the course is to impart the basic training in urban management and planning in a developing country like India
See : Admissions Notification
Number of Seats: 15
Duration of Course: One year
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 18th October 2019
- Tentative Dates for Interview: 19th October 2019 11.00 am
- Class starts from 02nd November 2019
- Graduates of Social Sciences (Economics, Geography, Political Science, Sociology, History), Commerce, Town Planning (or related Engineering discipline)
- Past academic records and interview;
- Preference will be given to persons with working experience in urban local bodies and planning organisations.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
- Application form is to be downloaded from the website www.caluniv.ac.in
- Application Fee – Rs.100/- (non-refundable) to be paid at the time of submission of application form.
- Duly filled-in form along with photocopies of all credentials, NOC from employer (if required) along with the application fee, is to be submitted at the office of the Centre for Urban Economic Studies within 18th October 2019 (11:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
- Rs.45,000/- to be payable in three equal installments, at the time of admission, after the first quadrimester and after the third quadrimester Course fees and application fee are to be paid by Demand Draft payable in Kolkata drawn in favour of Urban Management and Planning Course.
For more details, please visit: www.caluniv.ac.in
University of Calcutta, Kolkata
- Centre for Urban Economic Studies University of Calcutta, 1 Reformatory Street, Kolkata-700027, Tel: 033-24790156, Website www.caluniv.ac.in