University of Calcutta, Kolkata notifies Admission to M.Phil. Program in Clinical Psychology for session 2022-23, Apply now
University of Calcutta M.Phil in Clinical Psychology Admission 2022 – University of Calcutta, Kolkata applications are invited through online mode for admission to the 2-Years M.Phil in Clinical Psychology programme (RCI approved) at the University of Calcutta for the academic session 2022-2023.
University of Calcutta M.Phil in Clinical Psychology Admission 2022
- Duration : 2 Years
- Intake : 11+1 (OBC) = 12 (Twelve)
- Date of Notification : 30th November 2022
- Date of submission of online application : 06th to 20th December 2022
- Date of Entrance Test : 10th January 2023 (Offline)
- Reporting Time for Entrance Test : 11:00 A.M
- Date of Viva-voce : 11th January 2023 (Offline)
- 55% marks in aggregate in M.A. / M.Sc. in Psychology / Applied Psychology / Clinical Psychology from any recognized University / Institute (for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is required).
- Candidates who have appeared in M.A. / M.Sc. Final examination may apply, provided their final marks/ grades reach before the interview board on or before the date of interview.
- Notice for admission to 2 Yr. M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology 2021-2023 Website www.caluniv.ac.in or www.caluniv-ucsta.net
Entrance Test Fee
- Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) to be paid in the bank account stated below.
Bank of Baroda
Branch: Rajabazar Science College
Name of Account: M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
A/C No: 98210100000337
IFS Code: BARB0EXTCOL (Fifth character is ZERO)
Nature of account: Savings
- Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Entrance Test (Full marks 75) and Viva-Voce(Full marks 25)
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website