University of Calcutta Integrated M.Lib.I.Sc. Admission 2019
University of Calcutta Integrated M.Lib.I.Sc. Admission 2019 – Department of Library and Information Science, University of Calcutta, Kolkata invites application for admission to 2-year Integrated Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.) Course for the academic year 2019-21.
- Submission of online application and online payment of Application Fees commences on 07th August 2019
- Last date of online application submission 21st August 2019
- Last date of online payment 21st August 2019
- Date of Admission Test: 25th August 2019
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
- Total Intake – 20. Admission will be made on the basis of the merit list prepared through Admission Test, with reservations as per norms of the University of Calcutta for SC, ST, OBC, PH etc.
- A candidate passed Bachelor Degree with Honours (10 + 2+ 3) or Master’s Degree in any stream from this University or any other recognized Universities in India and abroad in the year 2019 and 2018 will be eligible for admission to the Integrated M.Lib.I.Sc. Course (under CBCS) for the session 2019-2021
- Candidate who appeared final year/ semester examination and waiting for result are also eligible to apply with a condition that they have to produce their mark sheet before the generation of merit list
- Selection will be made as per university rules; admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit; and selection list will be displayed on the notice board; no personal communication will be made with the selected candidates
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of the University of Calcutta www.caluniv.ac.in.
- Duly filled-in-Application in the prescribed form available at the University website accompanied by the counterpart of receipt on payment of Rs.300/- (for General & OBC candidates) and Rs.150/- (for SC/ST/PH candidates) at University Cash Counter, will be received by the Dept. of Library & Information Science, Asutosh Building (3rd Floor), College Street, Kolkata-700073 from 11.00 am to 02.00 pm.
- Candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications; admission will be made in order of merit with reservations (SC/ST/OBC and PH) as per prescribed norms.
- Forms sent by post will not be accepted.
- For more information visit the university website www.caluniv.ac.in
See: Admission Notification and Dates
University of Calcutta, Kolkata
(Dept. of Library & Information Science), Faculty Council for PG Studies in Education, Journalism and Library Science, University of Calcutta, Website www.caluniv.ac.in