TNTEU M.Ed Program Admission 2020, Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University (TNTEU) Chennai announces Admission to Master of Education (M.Ed.) Program 2020
TNTEU M.Ed Admission 2020 – Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University (TNTEU) Chennai invites applications for admission to Full-Time Two-year Master of Education (M.Ed.) Degree program offered in the University Departments for the academic year 2020-21
Candidates can check the complete information of TNTEU M.Ed. Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria, and more from the page below.
- The National Policy on Education (1986) has clearly stated the need for restructuring the system of Teacher Education which will pave way for quality improvement in Teacher Education
- Keeping this in mind, the Govt. of Tamil Nadu for promoting excellence in teacher education has established the Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University under Tamil Nadu Act No. 33 of 2008
- TNTEU – M.Ed. Programme (2020-21) – 2 year Semester Pattern(CBCS) – offered in the University Campus (University Departments) – Online Admission Portal
- The duration of M.Ed degree programme is of two academic years
Medium of Instruction: Tamil and English
- Total annual intake for the program is 50 and selection is based on the Reservation Policy prescribed by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
TNTEU M.Ed. Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last Date of Submission of Online Application (Extended):
15th November 2020
Eligibility Criteria for TNTEU M.Ed. Admission 2020
- B.Ed degree from this University or any other recognized university are eligible to apply for admission to M.Ed degree programme.
- The Candidates who have appeared for 2nd year B.Ed degree Examination are also eligible to apply. However, at the time of admission, the Candidate should submit the qualifying mark statement.
TNTEU M.Ed. Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online at the University website www.tnteu.in
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned photograph, signature in .jpg file format in the appropriate place. After final completion of the online application, candidates should take print of the application and should send the print-out of the filled application form to the given address
- The filled in application along with necessary enclosures should be sent directly to “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Gangaiamman Koil Street, Karappakkam, Chennai-600097” with superscription on the top of the cover as “Application for Admission to M.Ed Program 2020-21”.
Candidates should pay through online.
For General/OBC Candidates
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates
Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examinations and entrance test.
- For Second year Rs.4640/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website