Symbiosis School of Economics Pune announces admission to M.Sc Program in Economics for Session 2022-24
SSE Pune MSc Economics Admission – Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE), Pune invites online applications for admission to two-year Master of Science (M.Sc.) program in Economics for the academic year 2022-24
Interested candidates can submit online applications on or before 30th April 2022. Read further for more details on SSE Pune MSc Economics Admission 2022
SSE Pune MSc Economics Admission Dates 2022
- Program Registration Begins: 06th December 2021
- Last date of Online Registration: 30th April 2022
- Last date of payment of Registration Fees: 30th April 2022
- Announcement of the Shortlist for Personal Interaction: 04th May 2022
- Personal Interaction: 01st, 02nd, 03rd June 2022
- Announcement of First Merit List: 15th June 2022
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list: 22nd June 2022
- Program Commencement: 04th July 2022
SSE Pune MSc Economics Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Any graduate with exposure to Economics/Mathematics/Statistics/Physics are welcome.
- Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe).
- Students appearing for final year examinations can apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST) at qualifying examination.
SSE Pune MSc Economics Admission Application Process 2022
- The applicants can register online at the official website https://www.sse.ac.in/ & https://siu.ishinfo.com/SIUPGF21/Register/Index.aspx
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- For details about SET, kindly visit https://www.sse.ac.in/, the applicant will receive a prospectus from Symbiosis School of Economics.
- Application Fee – Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
- Students will be selected on the basis of the Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interaction (PI) to be conducted at SSE, Pune, Kolkata, and Noida.
Writing Ability Test
- Essay type is a written test on a general topic to comprehend the candidate’s writing skill
- Interaction with a panel of faculty members/experts who try to comprehend the knowledge and understanding of the candidate with respect to Economics, Mathematics, and Statistics
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website