Symbiosis School of Economics Pune announces admission to MSc Program in Economics for Session 2023-25, Apply Now
SSE Pune M.Sc. Economics Admission 2023 – Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE), Pune invites online applications for admission to two-year Master of Science (M.Sc.) program in Economics for the academic year 2023-25.
SSE Pune M.Sc. Economics Admission 2023
- Programme Registration Begins : 1st December 2022
- Last date of Online registration : 30th May 2023
- Last date of payment of Registration fees : 30th May 2023
- Announcement of the Shortlist for Personal Interaction : 2nd June 2023
- Personal Interaction : 7th , 8th , 9th June 2023
- Announcement of First Merit list : 16th June 2023
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list : 23rd June 2023
- Programme Commencement : 17th July 2023
- Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes).
- Any graduate with exposure to Economics/Mathematics/Statistics/Physics are welcome.
- B.Tech and B.E. graduates may also apply. Graduates from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST) at graduation level.
- Students appearing for final year examinations can apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST) at qualifying examination.
- The applicants can register online at the official website https://www.sse.ac.in/ & https://siu.ishinfo.com/SIUPGFY23/Register/
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- For details about SET, kindly visit https://www.sse.ac.in/, the applicant will receive a prospectus from Symbiosis School of Economics.
- Application Fee : Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
- Students will be selected on the basis of Personal Interaction (PI) to be conducted Online.
- Personal Interaction – Interaction with a panel of faculty members / experts who try to comprehend the knowledge and understanding of the candidate with respect to Economics, Mathematics and Statistics.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website