Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies Pune announces Admission to Bachelor of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
SCMS Pune BBA Admission– Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS), Pune invites applications for admission to 3-years Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program for the academic year 2022-23.
Admission to SCMS BBA program will be based on Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2022. Check out more details on SCMS Pune BBA Admission 2022 from the page below.
Intake for the BBA Program
- Indian students: 240
- International Students (Including PIO and NRI students): 60
- Total Seats: 300
SCMS Pune BBA Admission Dates 2022
- SET and Programme Registration commences: January 25, 2022 (Tuesday)
- SET Registration / Payment closes: April 24, 2022 (Sunday)
- Admit Card Live on ( www.set-test.org ): April 29, 2022 (Friday)
- SET Test 2022: May 14, 2022 (Saturday)
- General (SET-General): 12.30 pm to 01.30 pm
- Last date for payment for SCMS – Pune (Offline and Online): May 18 ,2022 (Wednesday)
- Announcement of SET Result: May 20,2022 (Friday)
- Shortlist Publishing date: May 25, 2022 ( Wednesday,3:00 pm)
- Online PI date : June 06, 2022 (Monday) To June 12, 2022 (Sunday)
- Merit list publish date: June 17, 2022 (Friday)
SCMS Pune BBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Passed XII or equivalent course in any discipline from any recognized Board / Council / University with minimum 50% marks for general (open) category and 45% marks for students of SC and ST category.
- Qualifying the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET), Personal interview & Writing Ability Test of our centre. Indian students will be admitted on the basis of the merit list drawn out of the results of the selection process through SET and PIWAT (SET score 50% and PIWAT 50%)
SCMS Pune BBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.scmspune.ac.in/
- Students are selected to the UG Program of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) (SIU) on the basis of their performance in a single entrance test – Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET). It is therefore mandatory that a student registers – 1) To appear for the symbiosis entrance test (SET) visit: www.set-test.org, 2) To communicate their choice of program and Institute. (www.scmspune.ac.in)
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available on the University website
- Application fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking
- Selection will be on the basis of the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) and the Personal interview & Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) (SET scores 50% and PI-WAT 50%).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website