Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts announces Admission to BA Liberal Arts and B.Sc Liberal Arts Program 2022, Apply now
SSLA Pune BA & B.Sc Admission – Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts (SSLA), Pune invites applications for admission to 4-year full-time Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Liberal Arts and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Liberal Arts Program for the academic session 2022
Read on for more details on SSLA BA & B.Sc Admission 2022.
SSLA Pune BA & B.Sc Admission Dates 2022
- Registration commences on : January 25, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Registration / Payment closes on : April 24, 2022 (Sunday)
- Admit Card Live on (www.set-test.org) : April 29, 2022 (Friday)
- SET Test 2022 (CBT Mode) SET : May 14, 2022 (Saturday) 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm
- Announcement of Result : May 20, 2022 (Friday)
- Last date to apply for Institute : May 22, 2022 (Sunday)
- Declaration of shortlist for PIWAT : May 26, 2022 ( Thursday )
SSLA Pune BA & B.Sc Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- ll students seeking admission to SSLA should write SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) OR should apply with their SAT score
- All students must register on the SET website and then make this choice of SET or SAT
- CBSE, ICSE, HSC: Students should have passed with at least 50% (Open Category) and 45% (SC, ST) in the 12th Standard
- IB Diploma: Students must complete examinations in six subject areas (3 at HL and 3 at SL) and successfully complete the core requirements (EE, CAS, TOK). Successful IB diploma candidates receive an IB Diploma and the transcript with Diploma Results stating “Diploma Awarded”
- Eligibility: student must have a minimum of 24 credits and has passed a minimum of three subjects at Higher Level (HL) and three at Standard Level (SL)
- GCE/IGCSE/GCSE: student must have a minimum of 5/4 subjects in A, B, C Grades including English at ORDINARY(“O”) Level and 2/3 subjects at ADVANCED (“A”)LEVEL
SSLA Pune BA & B.Sc Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.ssla.edu.in/
- The application process for admission to SSLA spans out in two steps:
STEP I – SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test)
- Candidates will have to register for the General Paper of the SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test). How to register :
- Go to www.set-test.org to register for the examination
- After successfully creating your username and password, you will have to fill in your personal information in the web portal
- Choose SET General paper in order to be eligible for application to SSLA
- You may now complete your registration by making a payment of Rs 1950/- towards the SET fee and Rs 1000/- towards the SSLA registration fee. Payment can be made either online or offline.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from this portal on 29 April 2022.
STEP II – PI-WAT (Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test)
- Once the shortlist of first round (SET/SAT) is declared, SSLA will declare its shortlist of candidates eligible for the second step – PI WAT. The PI-WAT (Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test) will be conducted at SSLA, Pune.
- The Personal Interaction will be followed by a Writing Ability Test, which is a short subjective-answer-based test.
- Based on the combined scores of SET/SAT and PI-WAT, the Merit Lists will be published.
- SET application fee : Rs 1950/-
- BA, B.Sc Application Fee: Rs 1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Through online or offline mode.
- Admission will be based on Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET), Personal interview & Writing Ability Test (PIWAT).
For more details and apply, please visit the official website