Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts announces Admission to BA Liberal Arts and B.Sc Liberal Arts Program 2023, Apply now
SSLA Pune BA & B.Sc Admission 2023 – Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts (SSLA), Pune invites applications for admission to 4-year full-time Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Liberal Arts and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Liberal Arts Program for the academic session 2023.
SSLA Pune BA & B.Sc Admission 2023
- SET Registration and Payment closes : April 12, 2023 (Wednesday)
- Admit card live on (www.set-test.org) :
- April 22, 2023 (Saturday) for SET Test 01
- April 28, 2023 (Friday) for SET Test 02
- SET Test 2022 (CBT Mode)
- May 6, 2023 (Saturday) SET Test 01
- May 14, 2023 (Sunday) SET Test 02
- Announcement of Result : May 24, 2023 (Wednesday)
- Last date to apply for Institute : May 27, 2023 (Saturday)
- Declaration of shortlist for PIWAT : June 2, 2023 (Friday)
- Slot Booking
- June 2, 2023 (Friday) to
- June 3, 2023 (Saturday)
- PIWAT Call Letter Release : June 6, 2023 (Tuesday)
- Online WAT Exam : June 9, 2023 (Friday)
- Dates for PI Process
- June 12, 2023 (Monday) to
- June 21, 2023 (Wednesday)
- Declaration of First Merit List : June 30, 2023 (Friday)
- Payment closes for the First Merit List : July 6, 2023 (Thursday)
- Declaration of Second Merit List : July 7, 2023 (Friday)
- Last Date of Payment for the Second Merit List : July 13, 2023 (Thursday)
- Declaration of Third Merit List (if required) : July 14, 2023 (Friday)
- Last Date of Payment for the Third Merit List : July 20, 2023 (Thursday)
- Programme Commencement (Induction/Orientation) : July 15, 2023 (Saturday)
- CBSE/ICSE/HSC: Applicants are required to secure at least 50% (Open Category) and 45% (SC, ST) in the 12th Standard OR
- IB Certificate or Diploma students are accepted:
- Certificate: Applicants must have a minimum of 24 credits and passed a minimum of three subjects at Higher Level (HL) and three at Standard Level (SL).
- Diploma: Applicants must have a minimum of 24 credits and passed a minimum of three subjects at Higher Level (HL) and three at Standard Level (SL) along with core requirements of Extended Essay, Creativity, Activity, Service (CAS) and Theory of Knowledge (TOK). Diploma students should also have their IB Diploma and transcript with Diploma Results stating “Diploma Awarded” OR
- GCE/IGCSE/GCSE: Applicants must have a minimum of 5/4 subjects in A, B, C Grades including English at ORDINARY(“O”) Level and 2/3 subjects at ADVANCED (“A”) Levels. (Total of 7 subjects)
- ALL APPLICANTS from any of the boards mentioned above, seeking admission to SSLA have to appear for the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET). Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the second round of selection which includes the Written Ability Test (WAT) as well as a Personal Interaction (PI).
- Students who have appeared for the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) can submit their SAT scores. However, they will still have to appear for the SET. The higher score of the two (SET or SAT) shall be taken only if the students have officially submitted their SAT scores (through the College Board).
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.ssla.edu.in/
- The application process for admission to SSLA spans out in two steps:
STEP I – SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test)
- Candidates will have to register for the General Paper of the SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test). How to register :
- Go to www.set-test.org to register for the examination
- After successfully creating your username and password, you will have to fill in your personal information in the web portal
- Choose SET General paper in order to be eligible for application to SSLA
- You may now complete your registration by making a payment of Rs 1950/- towards the SET fee and Rs 1000/- towards the SSLA registration fee. Payment can be made either online or offline.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from this portal on 29 April 2023.
STEP II – PI-WAT (Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test)
- Once the shortlist of first round (SET/SAT) is declared, SSLA will declare its shortlist of candidates eligible for the second step – PI WAT. The PI-WAT (Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test) will be conducted at SSLA, Pune.
- The Personal Interaction will be followed by a Writing Ability Test, which is a short subjective-answer-based test.
- Based on the combined scores of SET/SAT and PI-WAT, the Merit Lists will be published.
- SET application fee : Rs 1950/-
- BA, B.Sc Application Fee: Rs 1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Through online or offline mode.
- Admission will be based on Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET), Personal interview & Writing Ability Test (PIWAT).
For more details and apply, please visit the official website