Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics (SIG) Pune announces Admission to MSc Geoinformatics Program 2023, Apply now
SIG Pune M.Sc. Geoinformatics Admission 2023 – Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics Pune invites applications for admission to Master of Science Geoinformatics for the academic year 2023
SIG Pune M.Sc. Geoinformatics Admission 2023
- Master of Science Geo informatics is of 80 credits, divided suitably into 4 semesters which also includes two projects. The degree is conferred under the aegis of Symbiosis International University.
- Duration- Two years full time programme
- Intake- 60 students
- Commencement of Registration: 03rd October 2022
- Closure of Registration: 28th February 2023
- Admit Card Generation: NA
- Entrance Date: NA
- Result Declaration: NA
- Shortlist Declaration: 02nd & 03rd March 2023
- PI & WAT Dates: 04th & 05th March 2023
- 1st Merit list Date: 15th March 2023
- Programme Commencement: 23rd June 2023
Eligibility Criteria for SIG Pune M.Sc. Geoinformatics Admission 2023
- Candidates should be Graduate in Engineering, IT, Science, Computer Science, Agriculture, Geography, Commerce & Management of any statutory University with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- The candidates who are interested in the above courses should apply online at the SIG website https://www.sig.ac.in/
- Application Fee is Rs. 750/-
- Candidates can also get registered at the institute office by submitting an application form at the Institute office with Rs 750/- Registration fee through demand draft in favor of the Director, ‘Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics’ Payable at Pune.
- Appearing for the SNAP test is NOT mandatory to apply for SIG.
- Candidates registered for SIG will be eligible to appear for the Personal Interview and written ability test.
- Candidates will be called Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website