Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research announces Admission to BCA and BBA Program 2022-25, Apply now
SICSR Pune BBA and BCA Admission – Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR) Pune invites applications for admission to 3-year full-time Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Technology (BBA-IT) and Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Program for the academic session 2022-25
Candidates can apply online till April 24, 2022. Read on for more details such as eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, important dates, etc for SICSR Pune BBA and BCA Admission 2022.
SICSR Pune BBA and BCA Admission Dates 2022
- Online registration & payment starts : January 25, 2022
- Online registration & payment closes: April 24, 2022
- Admit Card Live on : April 29, 2022
- Entrance Test Date SET : May 14, 2022
- Entrance Test Time: 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Test Result : May 20, 2022
SICSR Pune BBA and BCA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For BCA Program : Student passing XII from any stream or equivalent government approved diploma in Engineering/Technology with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates)
- For BBA Program : Std. XII (10+2) pass or equivalent examination from any recognised Board with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% Marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes)
- Note : Students who have appeared for their Standard XII final examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to the submission of a passing certificate at the time of the final admission.
SICSR Pune BBA and BCA Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.sicsr.ac.in/ till April 24, 2022, Friday (Till Midnight)
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration. (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old). Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
- Candidates seeking admission are required to submit an online application. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- SLAT Registration fee: Rs. 1950/- (Non-refundable and non-transferable).
- BCA & B.B.A: Rs. 1000/- for each programme (non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Modes of Payment: Candidates may pay through – Billdesk Payment Gateway, Easebuzz Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway & Demand Draft.
- Selection will be on the basis of scores obtained in Symbiosis Entrance Test , Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website