SVKM’s NMIMS Mumbai announces Admission to BA (Hons) in Interior Environment and Design Program 2023, Apply now
NMIMS BA Hons. IED Program Admission 2023 – SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed-to-be University Balwant Sheth School of Architecture Centre of Interior Environment & Design invites applications for admission to B.A. (Honours) – Interior Environment and Design Program for the academic session 2023-26.
NMIMS BA Hons. IED Program Admission 2023
Program & Intake:
- Programs : B.A. (Honours) – Interior Environment and Design
- Campus : Mumbai
- Duration : Three Years
- Intake : 20
- Register online at www.nmims.edu : Monday, 12th December 2022
- Last date of online registration (Phase 1) : Sunday, 26th March 2023
- Call Letter/Admit Cards available on student dashboard (after 05:00 pm) : Wednesday, 29th March 2023
- Last date of documents upload for Personal Interview : Friday, 31st March 2023
- Conduct of Personal Interview (Phase 1) Offline : Wednesday, 05th April 2023
- Merit list declaration of candidates selected for admissions on dashboard after 05:00 pm. (Merit List I) : Monday, 10th April 2023
- Documents upload and Payment of Admission fees : 11th April – 17th April 2023
- Commencement of course : Monday, 17th July 2023
- Closure of Admission : Wednesday, 02nd August 2023
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream & must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at their 10+2 or equivalent examination. OR
- 10+3 Diploma (Any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the final year examination may also apply.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from IB Board should be either IB certificate or DP or CP awarded with 24 credits compulsory, having passed 3 HL with minimum & 3 SL with minimum mandatorily from any stream.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they meet minimum cut off marks and should be eligible & produce all the necessary documents, in original, at the time of admission.
- Candidates of CBSE & ICSE should mention in the registration form / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects taken & appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program.
- Note for IB & Cambridge Candidates: Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be
- accepted from such candidates, but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet, before the commencement of the programme. Marksheet/Transcripts issued by Board/ University only be considered (School/Institute will not be accepted.)
- Candidates apply through official website www.nmims.edu
- For registration click on “Apply Now” and create an account.
- Candidates will get the registration number on their registration email id. to fill and complete the application form.
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instruction sheet, important dates and Terms & Conditions given in the online application form.
- Registration Fee of Rs. 2,000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Personal Interview details will be communicated in the call letter.
- Total marks = 50 marks
- Structure of PI
- Portfolio = 10 marks, Interest & Aptitude = 15 marks, Exposure = 15 marks, Prior Experience = 10 marks.
- Final merit list will be based on a Personal Interview.
- The selection will be solely based on merit. In this regard, the decision of the NMIMS will be final and undisputable as also shall be binding on all concerned.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website