SVKM’s NMIMS Mumbai announces Admission to BA (Hons) in Interior Environment and Design Program 2022, Apply now
NMIMS BA (Hons.) IED Program Admission – SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed-to-be University Balwant Sheth School of Architecture Centre of Interior Environment & Design invites applications for admission to B.A. (Honours) – Interior Environment and Design Program for the academic session 2022-25
Program & Intake:
- Programs : B.A. (Honours) – Interior Environment and Design
- Campus : Mumbai
- Duration : Three Years
- Intake : 20
NMIMS BA (Hons.) IED Program Admission Dates 2022
- Register online at www.nmims.edu : Monday, 10th January 2022
- Last date of registration : Sunday, 10th July 2022
- Call letters for Personal Interview (after 5.00 p.m.) : Tuesday, 12th July 2022
- Last date of documents upload for Personal Interview : Friday, 15th July 2022
- Conduct of Personal Interview : Saturday, 16th July 2022
- Merit List declaration (after 5.00 pm) : Thursday, 21st July 2022
- Documents upload and Payment of Admission fees : 21st July to 26th July 2022
- Commencement of course : Monday, 22nd August 2022
- Closure of Admission : Wednesday, 7th September 2022
NMIMS BA (Hons.) IED Program Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream & must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at their 10+2 or equivalent examination. OR
- 10+3 Diploma (Any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the final year examination may also apply.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from IB Board should be either IB certificate or DP or CP awarded with 24 credits compulsory, having passed 3 HL with minimum (12 credits) & 3 SL with minimum (9 credits) mandatorily from any stream.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they meet minimum cut off marks and should be eligible & produce all the necessary documents, in original, at the time of admission.
- Candidates of CBSE & ICSE should mention in the registration form / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects taken & appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program.
- Note for IB & Cambridge Candidates: Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be
- accepted from such candidates, but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet, before the commencement of the programme. Marksheet/Transcripts issued by Board/ University only be considered (School/Institute will not be accepted.)
NMIMS BA (Hons.) IED Program Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates apply through official website www.nmims.edu
- For registration click on “Apply Now” and create an account.
- Candidates will get the registration number on their registration email id. to fill and complete the application form.
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instruction sheet, important dates and Terms & Conditions given in the online application form.
- Registration Fee of Rs. 2,000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Personal Interview details will be communicated in the call letter.
- Total marks = 50 marks
- Structure of PI
- Portfolio = 10 marks, Interest & Aptitude = 15 marks, Exposure = 15 marks, Prior Experience = 10 marks.
- Final merit list will be based on a Personal Interview.
- The selection will be solely based on merit. In this regard, the decision of the NMIMS will be final and undisputable as also shall be binding on all concerned.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website