St. Xavier’s College Kolkata announces Admission to B.Ed Program 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Application and Selection Process
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2022-24 – St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata invites application for admission to 2-years regular B.Ed. Course for the Academic Session 2022. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode
Read ahead to check details of St. Xavier’s College B.Ed Admission 2022 criteria, selection, application process and more.
St Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed Admission 2022
- Availability of Application Form: 12th April 2022 (2:00 p.m)
- Last date to submit Application Form: 31st May 2022 up to 3:00 pm
- Economics; Political Science; English; Physical Science; Bengali; Mathematics; Hindi; Life Science; History; Geography
- Minimum qualification for applying is a graduate degree. Only the candidates who have completed the graduate degree and has obtained the final results are eligible to apply.
- 50% marks in bachelor or Master Degree for General Category and 45% for Reserved Categories.
- Candidates presently undergoing Master Degree (PG course) are not eligible to apply.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 1st July 2022 for freshers.
- Besides a good academic record, candidates must have:
- Studied at least one subject offered in the B.Ed. course either at the Graduation (with at least 300 marks) or at the Post Graduation level.
- Commerce students can also apply for the Economics method provided they have studied Economics with at least 100 marks at the Graduation or at the Post Graduation level.
- A good command and fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Application form for the B.Ed Admission 2022 has released on the official website of St. Xavier’s College, which is admissions.sxccal.edu
- Eligible candidates will go through the form filling process
- The online application forms will be available on the College Website from 12th April 2:00 p.m.
- Application forms are to be filled in & submitted online through the college website on or before 31st May, 3 pm. The online application forms will be available on the College Website from 12th April 2:00 p.m.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview based on academic performance. The interview will be based on Subject Knowledge, Communication Skill, General Knowledge and Overall Impression.
- The final selection will be based on academic performance and the performance in the interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- B.Ed Admission Notifications and Entrance Exams 2022