SRM University announces Admission to MPH and M.Sc. Program 2021
SRM University MPH and M.Sc. Admission 2021 – School of Public Health, SRM University, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram invites application for admission to 2 years M.P.H. & M.Sc. (Biostatistics & Epidemiology) in the academic year 2021-22
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- M.Sc. Biostatistics & Epidemiology
SRM University MPH and M.Sc. Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start date of Application :- July 2021
- Last Date for submission of Application :- August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SRM University MPH and M.Sc. Admission 2021
For MPH Programme :
- Graduates in MBBS, AYUSH, Engineering, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Dentistry, Nursing, and Veterinary Sciences can apply. Arts & Science graduates with a minimum of 55% aggregate are only eligible to apply
- Candidates with experience in public health are encouraged to apply.
For M.Sc. Biostatistics & Epidemiology (8th Batch Admissions) :
- First Class Bachelor’s degree in Medicine; AYUSH, Dental, Engineering, Arts and Sciences or equivalent degree and should have studied Mathematics at Higher Secondary Level.
SRM University MPH and M.Sc. Admission 2021 Application Procedure
- Interested candidates should apply in the prescribed format available in the website: www.srmuniv.ac.in
- Nominated candidates working in Govt. /Public sector undertakings/autonomous bodies etc should apply through proper channels.
- Applications, complete in all respects, along with attested photocopies of certificates should be sent to the Dean to The Dean, School of Public Health, Medical College Building, 3rd Floor, SRM University, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram – 603203.
- Duly filled in applications are to be submitted to the following address along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favor of SRMIST payable at Chennai.
- Selection is based on academic merit and performance in the interview.
- Admission to the program would be based on selection test scores, previous academic records/scores, and relevant work experience (if any). Admission is purely merit based on an individual’s performance.
For more information & apply online, please visit the official website