Sri Ramachandra University (SRU) Chennai announces Admission to BSc and MSc Programs 2021
SRU Chennai B.Sc. and M.Sc. Admission 2021 – Sri Ramachandra University (SRU) Chennai invites applications for admission to BSc and MSc Programs at Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute (SRET) Chennai for the academic year 2021-22
Candidates can check the post below for more details on SRU Chennai B.Sc. and M.Sc. Admission 2021.
- B.Sc. and B.Sc.(Hons) Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence)
- B.Sc. and B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics)
- B.Sc. Bioinformatics
- B.Sc. Data Science
- M.Sc. Artificial Intelligence (Full-Time & Part-Time)
- M.Sc. Data Analytics (Full-Time & Part-Time)
- M.Sc. Medical Bioinformatics
SRU Chennai B.Sc. and M.Sc. Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for submission of applications : June 2021
Eligible Criteria for SRU Chennai B.Sc. and M.Sc. Admission 2021
For B.Sc. Programs :
- State Board HSC (+2) in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Biology /Biological Science with 55% of marks.
- Age Limit – Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2021
For M.Sc. Programs :
- Bachelors in Computers, Engineering, Science, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Allied Health Sciences, Business, Commerce and others with 55% of marks.
- Graduates should have scored a minimum average of 55% marks.
- Candidates holding job in industry are welcome
SRU Chennai B.Sc. and M.Sc. Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sriramachandra.edu.in
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
Step to Follow:-
- Step 1 – Fill the application form
- Step 2 – Make Payment
- Step 3 – Upload photo/ signature
- Online Application fee is Rs.1000/-
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
- Admission will be based on the Interview. The Interview will be conducted over the phone or in-person at SRIHER, Porur, Chennai – 600 116.
- Candidates from all States and Union Territories of India are welcome to apply.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website