SCTIMST MPH, DPH, and PhD Admission 2022 Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
SCTIMST Admission 2022 – Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) Trivandrum invites applications for admission to Master of Public Health (MPH), Diploma in Public Health (DPH) Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program offered at Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies (AMCHSS) for the academic year 2022-23
Interested candidates can check details on SCTIMST MPH, DPH & PhD Admission 2022 from the page below.
SCTIMST Admission 2022 Dates
- Admission Notification: 15th March 2022
- Availability of Online Application (MPH/DPH ): 15th March to 16th April 2022
- Availability of Online Application (PhD): 01st to 30th April 2022
- Downloading Admit Cards: 10 days before the date of entrance exam/interview
- Date of Entrance Exam for MPH: 25th May 2022
- Date of interview for MPH: 30th May 2022
- Date of Written Test and or Interview for DPH: 30th May 2022
- Commencement of the Course MPH & DPH: 01st July 2022
- Date of interview for PhD Program: 04th June 2022
Number of Seats
- MPH – Total 28 Seats
- DPH – Total 11 Seats
- PhD – Not Mention
SCTIMST Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For MPH /DPH Program
- Medical graduates (MBBS), Dental graduates (BDS), Graduates of AYUSH [Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS).
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS), Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS),Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)], BTech or BE (any branch) and graduates of four-year degree programs in Veterinary / Nursing sciences.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, Bachelor of Pharmacy, or students with a postgraduate degree in Statistics/Biostatistics, Demography, Population Studies, Nutrition, Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Anthropology, Social Work, Management or Law may apply. Work experience in a health-related field is desirable.
- Holders of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) awarded by UGC/ CSIR/ICMR/DBT OR MPhil (Biomedical Technology) degree awarded by SCTIMST (Note: MPhil degree holders are required to find out their own fellowship/project position for admission to PhD program).
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Physical Sciences : Postgraduate degree in Physics (All branches)
- Chemical Sciences: Postgraduate degree in Chemistry (All branches)
- Biological Sciences/ Biomedical Sciences: Post graduate degree in any branch of Life Sciences (Physiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Zoology, Bioinformatics, Plant sciences etc.) / Dentistry
- Bioengineering: Post graduate degree in Polymer Engineering/Technology, Material Science Biomedical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Biotechnology, Clinical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology or any other Post Graduate Engineering Degree holders whose research work is feasible at SCTIMST
- Note: For more details eligibility criteria, kindly check information bulletin
- Forty years as on 1st July 2022 is the upper limit of age. Age relaxation may be given as per Government of India policy and in exceptional cases.
- Experience – 3 years in Government service after MBBS
- Age Limit – Up to 50 years as on 01-07-2022
- There is no age limit for admission to the PhD Program
SCTIMST Admission 2022 Application Process
- Application form and application fee to be submitted through Online Mode Only on official website www.sctimst.ac.in
- The application has to be submitted online through the official website. The payment is to be done online only. Any fee paid once will not be refunded.
- For General – Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ST – Rs. 1200/-
- For more details contact: Registrar, SCTIMST (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), Tel 0471 – 2524269 / 289 / 649 Website www.sctimst.ac.in
For Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Indian students: Prospective candidates will be evaluated based on their educational qualifications, professional experience in public health, a written test (multiple choice questions) and an interview.
- Overseas Students: Selection will be based on educational qualifications, professional experience, assessments made by the sponsoring organizations and a telephonic interview.
For Diploma in Public Health (DPH)
- If there are more than ten applications, the selection will be based on the performance in a written test (multiple choice questions) and interview.
- Selection of research scholars will be based on the performance in the interview. Candidates must upload a Research Proposal (about 1000 words) and a Statement of Purpose for undertaking a research career (about 300 to 500 words) while submitting their application
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website