Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey (SNDT) Women’s University announce Admission to UG, PG & PG Diploma Program for Session 2021
SNDT Women’s University Admission 2021 – Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University, Mumbai (Maharashtra) invites online application for admission to the various UG, PG & PG Diploma Courses at affiliated colleges, recognized institutes and university departments for the academic year 2021-22
- UG Courses : B.A., BBA, BCA, B.Com., B.Arch, B.Sc., B.Sc. Medical, BMS, BPT, BSW, BA LLB, BBB LLB, B.V.A, B.Des, B.Lib.Sc, B.Ed. etc.
- PG Courses : MA, MCA, MBA, M.Com., MSW, M.Sc., M.Sc. Medical, M.Pharm, MPT, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.V.A., M.Lib.Sc, M.Ed, LLM, etc.
- PG Diploma Courses : PG Diploma in Management of Learning Disability, Education Management, Certificate Course in Fashion Design, etc.
SNDT Women’s University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Online Application : 24th June 2021
- Last date to apply Application : 31st July 2021
- Date of Examination : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for SNDT Women’s University Admission 2021
- For UG Courses : Passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Std. XII) examination conducted by the different Divisional Boards of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education with the subjects.
- Passed 10+2/ Higher Secondary Education Board exams with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum of 50% marks from recognized University.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://sndt.digitaluniversity.ac/
SNDT Women’s University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website http://sndt.digitaluniversity.ac/
Steps to follow:
- Step 1 : visit website http://sndt.digitaluniversity.ac/
- Step 2 : Register using email id and password.
- Step 3 : Click on the verification link sent on email and log in to fill the application form.
- Step 4 : Select affiliated college which is running the select regular courses
- Step 5 : Upload required Photo, Signature and Educational details documents
- Step 6 : Click on link to proceed to payment portal to pay required application fee
- Step 7 : Submit the application form & Take Print the application form for future reference
- Admission will be based on a Merit-based and Entrance exam.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website