S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences and IISER Kolkata announces Joint PhD Program Admission 2022
SNBNCBS-IISER (K) Joint PhD Admission 2022 – S.N.Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (SNBNCBS) and Indian Institute of Science, Education and Research Kolkata (IISER K), invites application from motivated students for admission to Joint PhD Program in the general area of Physical and Chemical Sciences for the academic year 2022-23
SNBNCBS-IISER (K) Joint PhD Admission 2022
- Online application system starts on : Apr 23, 2022 12:00 AM IST
- Online application system closes on : May 23, 2022 11:59 PM IST
- Interview PhD Program : 8th -10th June, 2022
- Masters in Science/Technology with First Class/Division, i.e., minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy)/EWS/Differently-abled candidates) in relevant branch of basic sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Biology, Earth Science).
- CSIR-NET-JRF or UGC-NET-JRF (award letter should have validity up to September 2022) OR
- INSPIRE –PROVISIONALLY SELECTED and Award Letter should be valid up to September 2022
- [The admission of INSPIRE applicants would be provisional and contingent upon acceptance of their proposal. They will be required to sign an undertaking at the time of their admission.]
- Applications must be submitted through the online portal: https://admission2.bose.res.in/
Steps for submitting an application:
- Step – 1 Sign In to get access of the application form for the SNB-IISER(K) admission 2022-23
- Step – 2 Filling application form
- Step – 3 Fee deposit through online mode only.
- Step – 4 Submission of application form
- For General category candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For reserved categories (including Women) : Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment : Through NEFT / RTGS / UPI Mode only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website