Sir Padampat Singhania University (SPSU) Udaipur announces Admission to UG PG Program 2021
SPSU Udaipur Admission 2021 – Sir Padampat Singhania University (SPSU), Udaipur, Rajasthan invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses through SPSAT for the academic session 2021-22
Check out complete detail on SPSU Udaipur Admission 2021 from the page below
- School of Engineering : B. Tech, M.Tech, ME, BCA, MCA, PhD Programmes
- School of Management : BBA, B.Com, MBA, & PhD Programmes
SPSU Udaipur Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online/offline application : Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Application form : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for SPSU Udaipur Admission 2021
- For UG Program : Pass in 10+2 Science with 60% marks or its equivalent examination from a recognised board
- For PG Program : A pass in any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate level and obtained at least 50% in degree examinations.
SPSU Udaipur Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.spsu.ac.in/
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website https://www.spsu.ac.in/
Steps to Follow for fill the online application:
- Step 1 : Click on Apply Online
- Step 2 : Register Details
- Step 3 : Get Verification mail and Verify
- Step 4 : Fill all the required information and Pay 1175/- (If facing problem while filling Form
- Step 5 : Take Entrance Exam (SPSAT)
- Application Fee : Rs. 1175/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online or offline mode.
- Admission to all SPSU Programs will be through SPSAT 2021.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website