Sikkim University Gangtok announces Admission to UG, PG and Certificate Programs 2021
Sikkim University Admission 2021 – Sikkim University Gangtok invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Certificate Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check for more details on Sikkim University Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fees, etc. from the page below and apply for the same through online mode.
- PG Course : MA, M.Com., M.Sc., M.C.A., M.B.A., MTTM, MPA, LLM, & M.Ed. etc.
- UG & Certificate Course : Chinese (Certificate, BA), BA/Bsc in Psychology & BPA
Sikkim University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Publication of Admission Notice by the Registrar in National & Regional Newspapers :- 28th June 2021
- Uploading the prospectus and admission forms on University website :- 01st July 2021
- Submission of online applications :- 01st to 31st July 2021
- Data arrangement by System Management 2nd to 5th August 2021
- Scrutiny of applications submitted online & verification of uploaded documents :- 06th August to 16th September 2021
- Group Discussion (Online) for admission to MBA :- 06th to 08th September 2021
- Declaration of 1st list of selected candidates & uploading of names on website (Certificate, UG, PG) :- 17th September 2021
- Admission of selected candidates (1st list) including Hostel Admission (Fee payment & others) :- 18th to 22nd September 2021
- Uploading of 2nd list for admission against vacant seats :- 27th September 2021
- Admission of selected candidates (2nd list) and Hostel Admission :- 28th to 30th September 2021
- Commencement of Odd Semester :- 06th October 2021
- Final counseling for filling of vacant seats, if any, and closing of Admission :- 22nd October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim University Admission 2021
- For UG & Certificate Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) with 40% marks from any recognized Board.
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with 50% marks for General and 45% for SC/ST/OBC/DA from a recognized University.
- Those who have appeared for the final examination of qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website https://www.cus.ac.in/
Sikkim University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the University website https://www.cus.ac.in/
- Please download the following documents for ready reference and instructions while filling up and submitting the online application form. Applicants are advised to go through the documents carefully and thoroughly before filling up and submitting the online application form.
- Candidates are advised to read all instructions given in the Prospectus 2021-22 available on the official website carefully before applying for admissions.
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs. 600/- (Bank processing charges as applicable)
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs. 300/- (Bank processing charges as applicable)
- Mode of Payment : Online through debit card/credit card/net banking
- For PG Course : Admission based on merit list drawn from marks / CGPA obtained in the qualifying examination / last examination passed of the qualifying examination.
- For UG & Certificate Courses : Admission based on merit list drawn from marks in the qualifying examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website