Sri Ram College of Commerce announces Entrance Test for Admission to PG Diploma in Global Business Operations for Session 2022-24
SRCC PGD in Global Business Operations Admission – Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) invites applications from interested candidates for admission to two-year full-time PG Diploma in Global Business Operations (GBO) Program of the University of Delhi for the academic batch of 2022-24 through Entrance Test.
- Course Name: Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations
- Duration: Two year (Full time)
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Total No. of Seats: 90
SRCC PGD in Global Business Operations Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application form submission starts from: 27th December 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 31st January 2022
- Release of Admit Card: To be announced
- SRCC GBO 2022 Online Exam Date: 07th March 2022
- Release of SRCC GBO 2022 Answer Key: to be announced
- Declaration of Entrance Test Result: to be announced
- GD-PI: to be announced
- Selection list and Waitlist releases: to be announced
- Online Admission Process: to be announced
- Last date for fee payment: to be announced
SRCC PGD in Global Business Operations Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with 50% marks. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, CW & PwD categories are eligible for 5% relaxation in minimum eligibility for admission.
SRCC PGD in Global Business Operations Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates should submit an application online through the college website www.srccgbo.edu.in by clicking tab” Admission to PG Diploma in GBO 2022-24 batch” at the home page of the college website.
- The candidates can pay fee by using all Master and Visa credit or debit card/Rupay card/Net banking.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the form
- To submit SRCC GBO 2022 form, applicants have to pay the following amount of application fee.
- General, OBC & Foreign National – Rs. 2500/-
- SC, ST, CW, EWS, PwD – Rs. 1400/-
- Candidates have to appear in the Written Test first. However, candidates under the Foreign National Category are not required to appear for the test
- Candidates with aggregate negative marking in the Written Test are not eligible for the GDPI. Appearing in GDPI is a mandatory requirement for consideration of candidates in the Final merit list.
- Final Merit List is drawn on the basis of aggregate marks secured by the candidate in the written test and GDPI. Weightage of section selection criteria is as follows:
|Selection criteria components||Weightage|
- Candidates who are applying for SRCC GBO entrance exam must be well-familiar with the exam pattern and distribution of questions for the test
- Mode of Examination: Online computer-based test.
- Duration: 02 hours
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple-choice questions.
- No. of Questions: There will be a total of 40 numbers of questions.
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, you will get 04 marks and for an incorrect answer, 01 mark is deducted
Distribution of Questions
- English Comprehension & Language Ability: 40
- Quantitative Ability: 40
- Logical Ability: 40
- Data Interpretation: 40
- The online entrance exam is going to be conducted at the following cities:
Ahmedabad; Bengaluru; Bhopal; Bhubaneswar; Chandigarh; Chennai; Coimbatore; Dehradun; Delhi; Guwahati; Hyderabad; Jaipur; Kochi; Kolkata; Lucknow; Mumbai; Nagpur; Ranchi; Shillong; Varanasi
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website