Shri Ram College of Commerce announces Entrance Test for Admission to PG Diploma in Global Business Operations for Session 2023-25, Apply now
SRCC PG Diploma in Global Business Operations Admission 2023 – Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) invites applications from interested candidates for admission to two-year full-time PG Diploma in Global Business Operations (GBO) Program of the University of Delhi for the academic batch of 2023-25 through Entrance Test.
SRCC PG Diploma in Global Business Operations Admission 2023
- Course Name: Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations
- Duration: Two year (Full time)
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Total No. of Seats: 90
- Online Application form submission starts from: 28th November 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 05th January 2023
- Release of Admit Card: To be announced
- SRCC GBO 2023 Online Exam Date: 06th February 2023 (3.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
- Release of SRCC GBO 2023 Answer Key: to be announced
- Declaration of Entrance Test Result: to be announced
- GD-PI: to be announced
- Selection list and Waitlist releases: to be announced
- Online Admission Process: to be announced
- Last date for fee payment: to be announced
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with 50% marks. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, CW & PwD categories are eligible for 5% relaxation in minimum eligibility for admission.
- Candidates should submit an application online through the college website www.srccgbo.edu.in by clicking tab” Admission to PG Diploma in GBO 2023-25 batch” at the home page of the college website.
- The candidates can pay fee by using all Master and Visa credit or debit card/Rupay card/Net banking.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the form
- General, OBC & Foreign National – Rs. 2500/-
- SC, ST, CW, EWS, PwD – Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Selection Criteria to the course is based on an objective type online test followed by Group Discussion & Personal interview.
- Candidates who are applying for SRCC GBO entrance exam must be well-familiar with the exam pattern and distribution of questions for the test
- Mode of Examination: Online computer-based test.
- Duration: 02 hours
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple-choice questions.
- No. of Questions: There will be a total of 40 numbers of questions.
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, you will get 04 marks and for an incorrect answer, 01 mark is deducted
Distribution of Questions
- English Comprehension & Language Ability: 40
- Quantitative Ability: 40
- Logical Ability: 40
- Data Interpretation: 40
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website