Shoolini University Solan announces Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses 2022, Apply now
Shoolini University Admission 2022 – Shoolini University Solan invites application for admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs like B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Com, MBA, B.Pharma M.Pharma, M.Sc, M.Phil and PhD for the academic year 2022-23.
Candidates can check the complete information of Shoolini University Admission 2022 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
- UG Courses : B.Tech, BBA, B.Com, BSc, BA, B.Pharma, LLB, BA LLB
- PG Courses : M.Tech, MBA, M.Com, MSc, MA, MPhil, M.Pharm
- Dual Degree Programs : B.Tech and MBA Dual Degree Program
- PhD Programs : Phd in Engineering, Science, Arts, Commerce etc.
Shoolini University Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for receipt of application by the university : Last week of July 2022
Shoolini University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For UG Programs : Passed 10+2 examination from any recognized state, national boards with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their subjects.
- For PG Programs : Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks
- For PhD Programs : Master’s degree in Science/Arts/Commerce with minimum 55% marks.
- M.Sc Biotechnology/ Microbiology and related branch of Life Sciences with minimum of 60% marks.
- More details on eligibility criteria can be checked from the University Website https://shooliniuniversity.com/
Shoolini University Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://shooliniuniversity.com/shoolini-admission
- The application form fee is non-refundable. The application fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/net-banking etc.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website