Shiv Nadar University announces Scholastic Aptitude Test for Admission to Undergraduate courses, Apply Now
SNUSAT 2023 – Shiv Nadar University (SNU), Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Undergraduate Courses for the academic session 2023 through Scholastic Aptitude Test (SNUSAT) & Academic Proficiency Test (APT) 2023. Applications for the same can be submitted online.
School of Engineering (SoE)
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
School of Humanities & Social Sciences (SoHSS)
- B.A. (Research) in English
- B.A. (Research) in History
- B.A. (Research) in International Relations
- B.A. (Research) in Sociology
- B.Sc. (Research) in Economics
School of Natural Sciences (SoNS)
- B.Sc. (Research) in Biotechnology
- B.Sc. (Research) in Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Research) in Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Research) in Physics
School of Management & Entrepreneurship (SoME)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS
- B.Sc. (Research) in Economics & Finance*
- Application Start Date : December 05, 2022
- Application Deadline (Round 1) : March 31, 2023
If you have taken the SNUSAT/SAT/ACT/JEE between or by
- December 10, 2022- December 30, 2022
- December 31, 2022 – January 30, 2023
- January 31, 2023 – March 31, 2023
You will receive your offer letters by
- January 30, 2023
- February 28, 2023
- April 15, 2023
Pay your fees to secure admission by *
- February 15, 2023
- March 15, 2023
- April 30, 2023
For B.A (Research) Program
- 75 % (state board), 70% (CBSE, ICSE) marks in aggregate in 12th Board Exam (excluding non-academic subjects) with minimum 50% marks in every subject
For B.Sc. (Research) in Biotechnology Program
- Class XII with English & Biology as mandatory (Scores of Life Sciences or Biotechnology or Zoology or Botany can be considered in case a candidate does not have Biology as a subject.)
For B.Sc. (Research) in Economics & Economics & Finance, Mathematic
- Class XII with Mathematics as mandatory.
For B.Sc. (Research) in Chemistry & Physics
- Class XII with English and Chemistry as mandatory.
For B.Tech. Programs
- Class XI with Physics, Chemistry, Math, and English as mandatory.
For BMS Program
- Class XII with English as mandatory.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.snuadmissions.com/ or www.snu.edu.in
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully before filling up the form available on the website.
- Shiv Nadar University selects candidates based on the Class XII or JEE (Main) 2022 & 2023 percentile followed by SNUSAT and APT and a review of a candidate’s Application Form.
- Remotely Proctored SNUSAT & APT 2023
- SNUSAT and APT is a combined three-hour AI-based, remotely proctored test that will be administered in the comfort and safety of the candidate’s house.
- SNUSAT – Measure of proficiency in language, ability to apply mind to simple problems, data interpretation, logical and abstract reasoning. APT – Subject knowledge required for specific programs.
SNUSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- SNU Scholastic Aptitude Test (SNUSAT) will be of 2 hours duration. (Same for all Programs)
- Verbal reasoning : 30 minutes
- Quantitative ability : 36 minutes
- Abstract reasoning : 40 minutes
- Essay : 15 minutes
- All the questions except the SNUSAT Essay and Critical Writing in APT will be Multiple Choice Types. – There is no negative marking.
SNUSAT and APT Syllabus
- The question in the entrance exam will be based on the syllabus of 10+2 level.
For more information & apply online, please visit the official website