Shiv Nadar University (SNU) announces Admission to MA Program in English Program 2021
Shiv Nadar University MA Admission 2021 – The Department of English, Shiv Nadar University (SNU) invites applications for admission to Master’s Program (MA) in English for the academic year 2021-21.
Check out more details on Shiv Nadar University MA Admission 2021 from the page below..
About MA Program
- The new M.A., is a two-year (four semesters) program. It is designed to combine rigour with creativity
- It will take students through the significant moments in English literary history and world literature but it also incorporates courses in critical and cultural theory, translation, creative writing and visual theory
- It is our intention to equip our M.A. students with the skills needed for a range of competitive examinations as well as for careers in publishing and the media
Shiv Nadar University MA Admission 2021 Important Date
- The deadline for submitting the online application is 05.00 pm on 20th May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Shiv Nadar University MA Admission 2021
- Candidates who have an undergraduate degree in any discipline from the Humanities and Social Sciences from a recognized university or institution, with a minimum aggregate of 55% are eligible to apply.
- Provisional admission (for candidates from disciplines in the Humanities and Social Sciences) will be given to those who have a minimum aggregate of 55% in their first and second years and are able to complete their degrees by the start of the academic year 2021-21
- Candidates who have an undergraduate degree in disciplines other than the Humanities and Social Sciences from a recognized university or institution, with a minimum aggregate of 70% are eligible to apply
Shiv Nadar University MA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Admission forms can be downloaded from the website www.snu.edu.in
- Please also read the graduate prospectus which includes all the details of the program
- There is no application fee
- Candidates who are interested must apply through the online application form
- On the basis of the submitted applications, candidates will be shortlisted for an interview with the M.A.-in-English Admissions Committee. Interviews will be conducted online.
- The success of the application is dependent on the quality of the application pack and the interview.
- Successful candidates will be notified through email.
- All selected candidates will be eligible for tuition waivers of 75%.
- In addition, every selected candidate will be eligible for Teaching Assistantships. The stipend for the teaching assistantship stands at Rs 12,000 per month for a maximum of 20 months over two years.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website