Sambalpur University announces Admission to Postgraduate Regular and Self-Financing Courses 2022 through SUET
Sambalpur University PG Admission 2022 – Post Graduate Council, Sambalpur University, Odisha invited applications for the eligible candidates for admission to various Postgraduate Courses offered through Sambalpur University Entrance Test (SUET) during the academic year 2022-23.
Sambalpur University PG Admission 2022
- Master in Performing Arts (Dance & Drama) (Regular),
- Executive MBA (Self Financing)
- Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed (Serf-Financing)
- M.Tech. in Environmental Science and Engineering (Self-Financing)
- M.Sc. Food Science (Self-Financing)
- M.Sc. Food Sc. & Nutrition (Self Financing)
- The last date of submission of application online is 20th August 2022 (till 5:00 PM)
- Last Date of submission of hard copy of the application along with the required documents : 23rd August 2022
- Downloading of Admit Cards for Entrance Test : 25th August 2022
Date of Entrance Test
- Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed : 29th August 2022 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Master in Performing Arts (Dance & Drama): 29th August 2022 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Executive MBA : 29th August 2022 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- M.Sc. Food Science : 30th August 2022 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- M.Tech. Environmental Science & Engg.: 30th August 2022 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- M.Sc. Bioinformatics : 30th August 2022 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Publication of Entrance Test results : 03rd September 2022
- 1st Phase of Admission on the basis of merit will be completed : 09th September 2022
- 2nd Advertisement for filling of SC/ST vacancies, if any : 14th September 2022
- 2nd Phase of Admission on the basis of merit will be completed: 21st September 2022
- Final Advertisement for filling of SC/ST vacancies, if any : 26th September .2022
- Admission process to be completed on : 12th October 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Sambalpur University PG Admission 2022
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
- For Executive MBA (Self-Financing) Courses : Any Graduate with two years of work experience after graduation in any registered Govt./ Private/Autonomous Organization shall be eligible to apply for admission and professionals such as Doctors, Engineers, Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, Company Secretaries, Legal Practitioners with two year experience will also be eligible for admission.
- For Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed (Self-Financing) : Post Graduate in Humanities/ Social Sciences/ Sciences with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://eadmission.suniv.ac.in/
- Candidates, in order to submit the application for admission, are required to login into the following link: http://www.suniv.ac.in and click ADMISSION + “online admission” + SUET-2022.
- The candidates may download the admission Prospectus-2022-23 and read it carefully before filling the form online.
- Application Fee : Rs.750/-
- Mode of Payment : through State Bank Collect through Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website