Sambalpur University announces Admission to Postgraduate Regular and Self-Financing Courses 2021
Sambalpur University PG Admission 2021 – Post Graduate Council, Sambalpur University, Odisha invited applications for the eligible candidates for admission to various Postgraduate Courses offered by the Post-Graduate Departments of Sambalpur University for the academic year 2021-22.
Check details on Sambalpur University PG Admission 2021 such as eligibility criteria, application process, fees, etc. from the page below.
- Master in Performing Arts (Dance & Drama) (Regular),
- Executive MBA (Self Financing)
- Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed (Serf-Financing)
- M,Tech. in Environmental Science and Engineering (Self-Financing)
- M.Sc. Food Science (Self-Financing)
- M.Sc. Food Sc. & Nutrition (Self Financing)
Sambalpur University PG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- The last date of submission of application online : 01st November 2021 (till 1 :00 PM).
- Last Date of submission of hard copy of the application along with the required documents : 01st November 2021 (till 4:00 P.M.)
- Admission on the basis of merit will be completed : 05th November 2021 (till 2:00 P.M.)
- Final Advertisement for filling of SC/ST vacancies, if any : 08th November 2021
- Admission process to be completed on : 15th November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Sambalpur University PG Admission 2021
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
- For Executive MBA (Self-Financing) Courses : Any Graduate with two years of work experience after graduation in any registered Govt./ Private/Autonomous Organization shall be eligible to apply for admission and professionals such as Doctors, Engineers, Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, Company Secretaries, Legal Practitioners with two year experience will also be eligible for admission.
- For Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed (Self-Financing) : Post Graduate in Humanities/ Social Sciences/ Sciences with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://eadmission.suniv.ac.in/
Sambalpur University PG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates, in order to submit the application for admission, are required to login into the following link: http://www.suniv.ac.in and click ADMISSION + “online admission” + SUET-2021.
- The candidates may download the admission Prospectus-2021-22 and read it carefully before filling the form online.
- Application Fee : Rs.750/-
- Mode of Payment : through State Bank Collect through Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website