Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences announces Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply Now
SHUATS Prayagraj PhD Admission 2023 – Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences (SHUATS), Prayagraj invites application from eligible candidates for admission to full time Ph.D. Programmes in the Spring Semester of Academic Session of 2022-23 (Jan-June 2023) in the following Disciplines.
SHUATS Prayagraj PhD Admission 2023
PhD Programs Offered
- Agri. Business Management
- Agri. Extension & Communication
- Agrometeorology & Environmental Science
- Business Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Application
- Computer Engineering
- Dairy Chemistry
- Dairy Engineering
- Dairy Microbiology
- Dairy Technology
- Dairy Trade & Business Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Family Resource Management
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Forensic Science
- Forestry (Forest Biology & Tree Improvement)
- Forestry (Forest Products and Utilization)
- Forestry (Forest Resource Management)
- Forestry (Silviculture & Agroforestry)
- Forestry (Wildlife Sciences)
- Genetics & Plant Breeding
- Home Science Extension Education
- Horticulture (Floriculture & Landscaping)
- Horticulture (Fruit Science)
- Horticulture (Vegetable Science)
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Irrigation and Drainage Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Plant Pathology
- Poultry Production
- Remote Sensing and GIS
- Seed Science & Technology
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
- Last date for submission of Application form : 20th January, 2023
- Admit card for Entrance Test (Call letter can be downloaded from the University website (shuats.edu.in) only) : 27th January, 2023
- Entrance Test (in the University Campus, SHUATS, Prayagraj (Allahabad) : 01st February, 2023
- Interview in the respective Departments (After Entrance Test) : 01st February, 2023
- Declaration of result of Provisionally selected Candidates : 07th February, 2023
- Counselling,Registration and Admission : 13th- 14th – February, 2023
- Commencement of Classes : 20th February, 2023
- Master’s degree from a recognized Indian University or any other equivalent degree with at least 55% marks (or 6.00 CGPA/ OGPA) for General category.
- Master degree in relevant subjects with 50% marks (or 5.5 CGPA/ OGPA) for SC / ST/ Physically handicapped category.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Differently-abled and such other categories as per the decision of the central and State government
- Candidates who had cleared UGC/ICAR/CSIR JRF Test within two years from the date of this advertisement need not to appear in Written Entrance Test. However, they have to fill the Entrance Test Application Form and appear in Interview on 25th January, 2023 with all the original Testimonials and Certificates.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website http://shuats.org/
- Online Application Forms and Prospectus are available through university website www.shuats.edu.in
- The entire application process for admissions is online and the Application form has to be filled online in entirety and be submitted along with the documents on or before the last date.
- Duly completed print out of application form along with testimonials of 10th, 12th, UG, PG /UGC/ICAR/CSIR JRF NET (if applicable) should be submitted to the office of Dean, Post Graduate Studies along with a DD of Rs.1200/- in favour of the “Registrar, Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, Prayagraj (Allahabad)”.
- Application fee: Rs. 12,00/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Online or Offline mode
- The selection will be based on the Performance in written Test and Interview to be conducted by the University.
- There will be 100 objective type questions, out of which 20 questions are based on General / Academic aptitude and 80 questions are based on the subject studied at master’s level.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website