National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) announces Common Entrance Exam (CEE) 2022
RIE CEE 2022 – National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) will conduct the Common Entrance Exam (CEE) for admission to various courses offered by the Regional Institutes of Education located at Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysuru, Shillong and Jhajjar (Haryana)..
Candidates can check more details about RIE CEE 2022, like eligibility, syllabus and exam pattern, etc., from this page.
Regional Institutes of Education Common Entrance Exam RIE CEE 2022
Courses offered by the RIE located at Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysuru, and Shillong
- B.Sc.B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
- B.A.B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
- M.Sc.B.Ed. (Six Year Integrated)
- B.Ed. (Two Year)
- M.Ed. (Two Year)
Courses offered at Prarambh School for Teacher Education Jhajjar, Haryana
- B.Sc. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
- B.A. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
RIE CEE 2022 Important Dates
Registration – The Last Date for Registration is 30 June 2022
- RIE CEE 2022 Admit Card download: 15th – 24th July 2022
- RIE CEE 2022 Exam Date: 24th July 2022
- Last date of submission of qualifying marks for candidates appearing of B.Sc B.Ed, BA B.Ed and M.Sc ED: 20th July 2022
- Last date of submission of qualifying marks for candidates appearing of B.Ed./B.Ed.M.Ed./M.Ed.: 25th July 2022
- Declaration of result for B.Sc B.Ed, BA B.Ed and M.Sc ED: 01st August 2022
- Declaration of Result for B.Ed and M.Ed.: 05th August 2022
- RIE CEE has provided different courses and Eligibility Criteria is given below
- B.Ed.: Candidates with at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Science/ Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science or Mathematics or in Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Social Science/Humanities are eligible for admission to the program (relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PwD candidates)
- B.A. B.Ed.: +2/Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science/Commerce/Arts with at least 50% marks in aggregate of qualifying exam (relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PwD candidates)
- B.Sc. B.Ed.: Candidates seeking admission to Physical Science Group must have passed Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) (Mathematics includes Mathematics or Statistics) and those seeking admission to Biological Science Group (CBZ) must have passed Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) (Biology includes Biology or Biotechnology) at +2 level.
- Must have passed +2/Sr. Sec. or any equivalent exam recognized by university / Board with at least 60% marks (55% for SC candidates of Haryana only). The exam should be recognized by MDU Rohtak affiliated to the University of Prarambh.
- M.Ed.: M.Ed. Program should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade (relaxation by 5% for SC/ST/PwD Candidates) in B.Ed. / B.A.Ed./ B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed./B.El.Ed./D.El.Ed. (with bachelor’s degree in Arts/Science)
- M.Sc.Ed.: M.Sc. Ed (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) must have passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at +2 level. Candidate must have passed +2/Hr. Sec/Sr. Sec or any equivalent exam recognized by University / Board with at least 50% marks in aggregate to the qualifying exam. The qualifying exam should be recognized by the affiliating university of RIE, Mysuru.
- Applicant, you are welcome to the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Common Entrance Exam (CEE) – 2022 online application form submission portal at www.cee.ncert.gov.in or https://cee.ncert.gov.in/
- It is advised to check Eligibility Criteria for RIE CEE courses before applying. Candidates can use their valid Email Id and Mobile number to register themselves.
- To complete the process, the Application Fee can be submitted online. In addition, as per the Eligibility and interest Candidates can choose to apply for more than one course.
- Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the form carefully.
- For General/OBC Category – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/ PwD Category – Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Payment gateway
RIE CEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- Group A: B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./ M.Sc.B.Ed.
- Group B: B.Ed
- Group C: M.Ed
- The exam pattern is as follows-
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Language: English & Hindi
- Number of Test Booklets: One set of Booklet for each group
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks for correct answers, 0.5 marks of negative marking for wrong answers, No marks for unattended questions
- Levels of Question Paper: Higher/SSC Level, Graduation Level, Professional Education Level
Distribution of Question and Marks
|Sections in Exam||Questions||Marks|
|Language Proficiency In English||20||40|
|Teaching Aptitude / Attitude||30||60|
- Candidates will have to download their admit card from 15th – 24th July 2022. Print this Admit Card and bring it along with you for the common entrance exam.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website