National Sanskrit University Tirupati announces Admission to UG, PG and Research Program for Session 2021
National Sanskrit University Admission 2021 – National Sanskrit University, (Central University) erstwhile Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha,Tirupati invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD, Diploma & Certificate Programs offered by the University for the academic year 2021-22.
Read further for more details on National Sanskrit University Admission 2021
- Sammanita Sastri (Eq.to B.A. Hons.) in 12 Shastras and Vedabhasyam (Rig, KrishnaYajus, Shukla Yajus, Sama & Atharva); Sammanita Sastri (Vedabhashyam); B.Sc. Computers; B.A. Hons. with Sahitya (Sanskrit) as a Compulsory Elective; B.Sc. in Yoga
- Acharya (Eq.to M.A. Sanskrit in Sastras) in 15 sastras i.e. Sahitya/Vyakarana/ Phalita Jyotisha / Siddhanta Jyotisha / Nyaya / Advaita Vedanta / Visishtadvaita Vedanta/DvaitaVedanta/ Agama/SankhyaYoga/Dharmasastra/Puranetihasa/Mimamsa and Vedabashyam (Rig Veda, Krishna Yajurveda, Shukla Yajurveda, Samaveda and Atharvaveda), M.A. in Sanskrit (Sabdabodha Systems & Language Technology) ; M.Sc. in Yoga Therapy; M.Sc. in Computer Science & Sanskrit Language Technology M.A in Hindi; M.A.I.M.T. (Masters in Ancient Indian Management Techniques)
- Siksha Sastri (eq. to B.Ed.) ; Siksha Acharya (eq. to M.Ed.)
- Visishtacharya (M.Phil.) in Sahitya, Vyakarana, Jyotisha -(Phalitha & Siddhanta), Nyaya, Advaita Vedanta, Visistadvaita Vedanta, Dvaita Vedanta, Agama, Manuscriptology and Paleography, Sankhya Yoga, Vedabhashyam, Education
- Vidyavaridhi (PhD ) in all above mentioned Traditional Sastras, Sabdabodha Systems, General Sanskrit Studies and Education.
- Vidyavachaspati (D.Litt.) in all above mentioned Traditional Sastras and Education
Diploma & Certificate Programs
- P.G. Diploma in Yoga Therapy and Stress Management, Comparative Aesthetics (Sahitya) in Global Perspective, Yoga Vijnana, Diploma in Temple culture and Temple Administration; Certificate in Communicative & Functional Sanskrit, Temple Culture, Jyotisha, Pourohitya
National Sanskrit University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Admission Notification & Filling of Online & Offline commences from :- 26th May 2021
- Last date for receipt of applications for all Regular (Face to Face) Programmes :- 26th July 2021
- Last date for receipt of applications for Regular (Face to Face) Programmes (for Kashmir Migrants) :- 02nd August 2021
- Commencement of classes for students of 2nd / 3rd year :- 02nd August 2021
- Admission process :- 09th August 2021 to 18th August 2021
- Commencement of classes for students of Prak Shastri :- 16th August 2021
- Commencement of classes for students of all UG and PG programmes :- 18th August 2021
- Conduct of end semester examinations :- 26th November 2021 to 13th December 2021
- Commencement of classes for even semester :- 20th December 2021
- Dispersal of classes :- 10th May 2022
- Conduct of end semester examinations :- 25th April 22 to 10th May 2022
- Summer Vacations :- 11th May 2022 to 10th June 2022
- Commencement of next academic session :- 13th June 2022
Eligibility Criteria for National Sanskrit University Admission 2021
- For UG, Diploma & Certificate Programs : Intermediate (10+2) Intermediate or equivalent examination with Sanskrit or Vichakshana of Samskrita Bhasha Pracharini Sabha, Chittoor or any other exam. of + 2 stage in 10+2+3 Pattern conducted by a State Board/University/Institute recognized by University.
- Age – Minimum 17 years (as on 01st June 2021)
- For PG & PG Diploma Programs : Pass in 3 year degree course /Sastri in respective subjects. However those who have Sanskrit as Second language or one of the subjects in group at Graduate Level are also eligible for admission into Acharya in Sahitya, Puranetihasa and Dharmasastra.
- Age – Minimum 20 years as on 01st June 2021
- For PhD & M.Phil Programs : Siksha Acharya with a minimum of 55% marks and Acharya/ M.A.(Skt.)/ any equivalent PG Degree with a minimum of 55% marks (in both the degrees).
- The minimum marks will be 50% for Scheduled Caste andScheduled Tribe, OBC (NCL) & PWD candidates. Proficiency in Sanskrit is necessary.
- For more details on eligibility criteria, please check the University Website http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in/
National Sanskrit University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website www.nsktu.ac.in
- Applications submitted through online mode only will be accepted.
- Applications can be filled online directly on to the above websites. Filled in applications (online) should reach on or before 26.07.2021.
- For Kashmiri Migrants the last date for receipt of applications (online) is 02.08.2021.
- The candidate should give and maintain his/her own mobile number and Email ID till the end of the programme.
- All the communications will be only through SMS and email.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their login credentials provided at the time of online registration till the completion of the programme.
- The candidates are advised to check the University Website Regularly for updates on the admission process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website