Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admission 2022 – Courses, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
RKMVERI Admission 2022 – Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI) Jharkhand invites applications for admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Certificate Programs for the academic session 2022
RKMVERI Admission 2022
Course Offered (Ranchi Campus):
- 5 Year Intd. MSc in ‘Agriculture, Rural & Tribal Development’ (ARTD)
- 2 Year MSc in ‘Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development’ (ARTD)
- 2 Year MA/MSc in Rural Development and Management
- 1 Year PG Diploma in Rural Development Practices
- 3 Year Bachelor of Vocation in Sustainable Agriculture
- 1 Year Diploma in Organic Farming
- 6 Month Certificate Course in ‘Agriculture’
RKMVERI Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Application form available from : Ongoing
- Last date of submission of form, date for written test, publication of result etc. :- Will be declared later on.
RKMVERI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For five year Integrated M.Sc. ARTD course: (10+2) in Science stream or vocational Agriculture/Horticulture from a recognized institution/Board with at least 50% marks in both secondary (10th) and (10+2) standard examinations.
- For Two year M.Sc. ARTD course: B. Sc. in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/Agriculture and Rural Development with at least 50% marks.
- For Master of Arts/Science in Rural Development and Management (M.A./M.Sc. in RDM): Graduation in any discipline (Arts,Science, Commerce, Engineering etc.) with 50% marks as aggregate.
- For Bachelor of Vocational in Sustainable Agriculture: 10+2 in any discipline with at least 45% marks.
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in ‘Rural Development Practices’ (PGD-RDP): Graduation in any discipline (Arts,Science, Commerce, Engineering etc.) with 50% marks as aggregate.
- One year Diploma in ‘Organic Farming’ (DOF): 10+2 in any discipline with at least 45% marks.
- Six month Certificate Course in ‘Agriculture’ (CAg.): 10+2 in any discipline with at least 45% marks.
- Relaxation of marks for reserved category will be as per Govt. of Jharkhand rules.
- Appearing students with 50% marks in 10th & class XI may also apply.
RKMVERI Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates should apply through online or offline mode.
- Candidates may apply through online application through official website www.rkmvuranchi.ac.in
- Application Form may be downloaded from the University website www.rkmvuranchi.ac.in
- Application from may also be obtained from Belur main campus of the University located at Belur Math, Howrah, West Bengal and ARTD faculty Centre, Morabadi, Ranchi, during office hours (Monday to Saturday)
- The duly filled-in forms Along with Demand Draft in favour of “RKMVU Ranchi” payable at Ranchi may sent by post to: “The Administrative Head, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, IRTDM Faculty Centre, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Ranchi (Morabadi), Jharkhand-834008
- For all Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes :- Rs. 500/- (Filve Hundred only/-)
- For all the Diploma & Certificate Courses :- Rs. 300/- (Three hundred only/-)
- Selection will be based on Written test will be conducted for all the programmes, and the final selection will be made through interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website