RMVKU announces admission to 5 year Integrated MA Program in Sanskrit for Session 2021, Apply now
RKMVU Integrated M.A Admission 2021 – Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute invites application for admission to Integrated 5-year MA Programme in Sanskrit (3 years BA Hons. + 2 years MA) for the academic courses 2021-22.
RKMVU Integrated M.A Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date to apply : 02nd August 2021
- Entrance Test : 04th August 2021 (12 noon)
- Announcement of the list of candidates selected for counselling : 06th August 2021 by 5 pm
- Online Counselling : 9th & 10th August 2021 at 11 am
- Announcement of the final list of selected candidates on the website : 11th August 2021 by 5 pm
Eligibility Criteria for RKMVU Integrated M.A Admission 2021
- Fresh candidates (Men only) who have at least 70% in class 10 (Madhyamik or equivalent) and 70% in class 12 are eligible to apply.
RKMVU Integrated M.A Admission 2021 Application Process
- Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then Login and Apply.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal.
- (While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size photo and mark-sheets.)
- Once Application form is successfully submitted and fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded from the Online Application Portal and saved for future use.
- Online entrance exam of one hour duration will be conducted on Wednesday, 4th August 2021 at 12 noon. Subject of the exam would be General Knowledge, Aptitude test. Link to the google form will be shared with the candidates through email 15 minutes prior to the exam. By 1.10 pm the submission portal will be closed.
- List of candidates selected for online counselling will be announced on Friday, 6th August 2021 by 5 pm.
- Online counselling will be held on Monday, 9th August 2021 and Tuesday, 10th August 2021 at 11 am, through Google Meet. The link will be sent to the selected candidates by email in advance. Mark sheet of the Secondary (10th standard) or its equivalent exam should be produced during the online counselling.
- Final list of selected candidates for admission will be announced on the website on Wednesday, 11th August 2021 by 5 pm.
- Selection will be made largely based on the results in the final exams of Classes X, while the performance in the online test will also be given some weightage.
- Decision of the Selection Committee will be final in the matter of final selection.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website