Rajiv Gandhi National law University (RGNUL) Punjab Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program 2023
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law PhD Admission 2023 – Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) Punjab invites applications on prescribed format for admission to PhD Program in Law for the Academic Year 2023 through Entrance Test
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law PhD Admission 2023
Categories of Researchers
- A candidate can register for the PhD Degree Program either as a Full-Time Researcher or as a Part-Time Researcher.
PhD in Law
- Political Science
- Last Date to receive Completed Applications is 10th February 2023
- Date of Entrance Test to be held on 26th February 2023 (Sunday, 10.00 am to 01.00 pm)
- Minimum period shall be Three years and Maximum Six years for both categories i.e. part-time and whole time researchers.
a) An applicant seeking registration to the PhD Degree Program must have:
- A Degree of Master of Laws (LLM) from any recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks; or M.Phil. Degree in Law with B+ grade or its equivalent
b) The applicants from other disciplines must have:
- Master’s Degree in the Social Science/Humanities/English Language and Literature with minimum 55% and established research credentials by way of publications; or
- For the PhD Program in Law, passed Company Secretaryship Exam conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), New Delhi and have been awarded Associate Membership of the Institute (ASC); Or
- Passed Chartered Accountants Exams conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and should be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, New Delhi
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/differently abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of Commissions from time to time
- For regulations containing eligibility, syllabi of the entrance test, reservation of seats and other details, please visit RGNUL website www.rgnul.ac.in.
- Application must be accompanied by a demand draft of Rs.1000/- (Rs.700/- for SC/ST categories) in the name of the Registrar, RGNUL payable at Patiala (Punjab).
- Admission to the PhD Program shall be through an Entrance Test to be conducted by the University every year
- The number of seats vacancy for the PhD Program shall be notified through a public advertisement
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website