Museology (2 year self-financing under Semester System)
Painting, Sculpture, History of Art, Graphics – Printmaking and Applied Art (2 – year under semester system)
Rabindra Bharati University MFA and MA Admission 2020 Important Dates
Publication & Notification of Advertisement in the Newspaper
10th Nov 2020
Online Application for Admission & Portfolio Submission
12th to 17th Nov 2020
Last date of online payment of application fees through Payment Gateway
18th Nov 2020
Date of Portfolio Evaluation
21st Nov 2020
Date of Portfolio Evaluation Report Publication
24th Nov 2020
Date of online Interview of selected Candidates
25th Nov 2020
Publication of 1st Provisional Merit List
27th Nov 2020
Provisional Admission of 1st Merit List Payment Gateway
28th Nov to 01st Dec 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Rabindra Bharati University MFA and MA Admission 2020
MFA (2 – year under semester system)
- At least 50% marks in B.F.A./B.V.A. / B. Fine. or its equivalent from any U.G.C. recognized University. (Relaxation up to 10% for SC/ ST/PH candidates)
M.A. in Museology
- Honours Graduate or its equivalent / Post Graduate with Honours in any subject from any UGC recognized University are eligible to apply.
Reservation of Seats
- Reservation of seats for the reserved categories of ST/SC/OBC-A&B/PWD(PH) will be as per the West Bengal Higher Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Rules, 2013
- Reserved category candidates whose Reservation Certificate issued by the Competent authority, Govt. of West Bengal are only will be treated as reserved category.
- Exercise of Option – As per Govt. Rules, the candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC / ST/ OBC-A/OBC-B) who have found place in the general merit list on the basis of their merit will also be placed in the merit list for the reserved categories of candidates
- Few seats are reserved in each course for Foreign/NRI students against a higher rate of tuition fees
Rabindra Bharati University MFA and MA Admission 2020 Application Process
- The applicants are advised to follow the instructions noted hereunder while filling up the Application Forms online
- Online Application can be made on the University Website www.rbu.ac.in and www.admission.rbu.net.in
- During registration, applicants will be asked to provide an email id and mobile number, these must be valid ones because initial login password will be sent to the provided email id and mobile number via SMS, and in the future, all correspondence in this regard may be made to these email id and the given mobile no. via SMS.
- Applicants must provide valid email id & mobile number. else the registration process will not be completed.
- After successful login, applicant will be required to select course(s) he / she may wish to apply and check the eligible first. Once found eligible he / she can fill up the rest of the Admission Form.
- After Submission of the application, the applicant will be able to download or take print out of the filled up ‘Application Form’ bearing the AIN (Application Identification Number) and his / her other information relating to instructions for payment of Application Processing Fees through Payment Gateway.
Application Processing Fees & Course fees
Rs.250/-+ additional charge of Bank (Rs.150/- + additional charge of Bank for PWD candidates)
Applied Art, Graphics – Printmaking, Painting, Sculpture, History of Art: Rs.1965/-+ additional Bank Charge and For Foreign Students: Rs. 5115/-+ additional Bank Charge
Museology: Rs.7815/- + additional Bank Charge and For Foreign Students: Rs.14115/-+ additional Bank Charge
- Admission to M.F.A. in Painting, Sculpture, History of Art, Graphics – Printmaking and Applied Art & M.A. in Museology: Admission to M.F.A. ( Painting, Sculpture, History of Art, Graphics – Printmaking and Applied Art)
- M.A. in Museology would be made through admission test and the detailed modalities of which would be notified later