PEC University of Technology Chandigarh announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
PEC University of Technology PhD Admission 2021 – PEC University of Technology Chandigarh invites applications for admission to PhD Programs offered in various departments for the Academic session 2021-22
Check out more details on PEC University of Technology PhD Admission 2021 from the page below. Only GATE/ NET qualified candidates are eligible for admission to PhD Program
PhD Program Offered
- PhD Program is generally offered by the following departments: Aerospace Eng.; Civil Eng. Computer Sci. & Engineering; Electrical Eng.; Electronics & Communication; Mechanical Eng.; Metallurgical & Materials Eng.; Applied Sciences; Centre of Management and Humanities
PEC University of Technology PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration: 07th to 19th June 2021
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of Registration Form along with DD 23rd June 2021
- Dispatch of Registration Form to various Departments: 25th June 2021
- Publishing of final list of eligible candidates by respective Depts: 02nd July 2021
- Interviews in respective departments (details will be uploaded on institute website): 06th July 2021
- Result intimation with waiting list 09th July 2021
- Academic Registration 02nd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for PEC University of Technology PhD Admission 2021
- Master’s degree in Eng. /Technology/Sciences/Mgt., Humanities & Social Sciences Streams of 2 years duration after graduation in respective discipline or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 6.00 on a 10 point scale or equivalent as determined by the Institute wherever letter grades are awarded; or
- 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) where marks are awarded
PEC University of Technology PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://pec.ac.in/. Applications may be submitted through the link on the institute website.
- Registration Fee
- Registration Fee – Rs.2000/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Online or offline mode
- Admission to PhD Programs are made on the basis of interview by PhD Admission Committee of the respective Departments provided the candidate fulfils all the requirements at the Institute level and the selected candidate deposits the requisite fees.
- Internal faculty/staff members who are GATE/NET qualified, will be eligible for admission through interview only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website