Pearl Academy of Fashion Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PG Diploma Courses Admission 2022, Apply Now
Pearl Academy of Fashion Admission 2022 – Applications are invited by Pearl Academy of Fashion for admission to its Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs offered under various schools across its different campuses for the academic year 2022
Get complete details of Pearls Academy of Fashion Admission 2022 such as application form admit card, eligibility criteria, and more from the page below.
- B.A. (Hons) 4 years: Fashion Design (Delhi, Noida, Jaipur); Textile Design for Fashion and Interiors (Delhi, Jaipur); Communication Design (Delhi, Noida); Fashions Business Management (Delhi, Jaipur); Fashion Marketing and Retail Management (Delhi, Noida); Interior Architecture and Design (Delhi, Noida, Jaipur); Fashion Styling and Image Design (Delhi, Noida); Fashion Media Communication (Delhi); Interior Product Design (Noida); Luxury Brands Management (Delhi); Branding and Advertising Management (Delhi); Jewellery Design (Jaipur
- M.A. Programs: M.A. Design (Fashion and Textile) (Delhi); M.A. Fashion Marketing (Delhi)
- PG Diploma (2 years) Programs: PG Diploma in Fashion Design (Delhi, Noida, Jaipur); PG Diploma in Fashion Merchandising (Delhi); PG Diploma in Fashion Marketing (Delhi); PG Diploma in Fashion Retail (Delhi, Jaipur); PG Diploma in Fashion Promotion and Events (Delhi); PG Diploma in Interior Design and Styling (Delhi)
- Professional Diploma (1 year) Programs: Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing and Internet Retail (Noida); Profession Diploma in Luxury Brands (Delhi)
- Last date to apply: 21st June 2022 (Tuesday)
- Generation of Admit Cards: 21st & 22nd June 2022 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
- Written Exam: 25th June 2022 (Saturday)
- Mode of exam & Personal Interview: Online
- Date Interviews: 29th June – 2nd July 2022 (Wednesday to Saturday)
- Result: 6th July 2022 (Wednesday)
- Online Mode: 16-17th February 2022
- Offline Mode: 19 & 20th February 2022 at campus location
- Students must choose the option to appear for offline or online interview at the time of the examination
- Result: 25th February 2022
- The dates for April Cycle will be announced shortly, subject to the board examinations.
- For B.A. (Hons) Programs: Candidates should be a 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks
- For MA Programs: Candidates should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- For PG Diploma & Professional Diploma Programs: Candidates should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- For EDIC Programs: Candidates should be a Graduate Degree in Fashion Design or Textile Design, from a recognized university. Candidates appearing in their final examinations can also apply provisionally.
- For all the courses, eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://pearlacademy.com/
- Candidates applying online are required to apply through the Admissions 2021 Portal (ADMISSIONS 2022) on the Pearl Website https://pearlacademy.com/
- Candidates are required to Register Online using a Valid e-mail ID before applying. This email ID should be valid for at least next 1 year.
- Candidates are advised to read through the detailed online application procedure available on the website.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1500/-
- Payment Mode – Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Through offline Demand Draft should be in favour of “Creative Arts Education Society” payable at New Delhi.
- For UG/PG Programs – Selection is based on entrance exam & personal interview.
- For Professional Certificate – Selection is based on personal interview only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website