PDM University announces Admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma Program for Session 2021
PDM University Admission 2021 – PDM University has invited applications for admission to UG, PG and Diploma Courses offered in various departments for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check the post below for more details on PDM University UG PG Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc.
- UG Courses : B.Sc., B.Sc (Hons.), B.Sc. (Medical), BCA, BBA, B.Com, B.A, BDS, B.Pharma, BTech, B.Des, BFA, B.Arch, BPT, B.Sc Optometry, B.Sc Nursing etc.
- PG Courses : M.Sc., M.Sc. (Medical), M.Com, and M.A, MBA, MDS, MTech, Master of Pharmacy, M.Des, MFA, M.Arch, MPT, M.Sc Optometry, LL.B, LLM, B.Ed.etc.
- Integrated Courses : BBA with MBA (Integrated), MCA with MBA. BA with MA, B.A LL.B etc.
- Diploma Courses : Diploma in Engineering, Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma), etc.
PDM University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms :- July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for PDM University Admission 2021
- For UG & Diploma Courses : Candidates should have completed 10+2 from a recognized university with at least 50% marks
- Candidates should have 10+2 in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- For PG Courses : Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks.
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For more details on eligibility criteria, visit the University Website https://www.pdm.ac.in/
PDM University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.pdm.ac.in/ & https://applyonline.pdm.ac.in
- Duly filled all relevant details on the online application form as per guidelines. Upload your recent passport size photograph and copy of signature on the application form.
- After submission of the application form online, the system will generate an application number. The application number along with auto generated password will be mailed to your registered mail address. You can also check the status of the application form by visiting the link click here. Status can be checked by entering the application number and password.
- Candidates are advised to take two copies of the printout. One copy to be submitted at the time of physical counselling. The second one to be retained by the applicant.
- For Diploma in Engineering : Rs. 500/-
- For UG & PG Courses : Rs 1000/-
- For Ph.D. Courses : Rs 2000/-
- Online Payment : Online through credit Card / Debit Card (VISA / Master Card / Maestro Card / Diners) & Netbanking
- Payment through scratch card: Scratch Card can be obtained from PDM Campus.
- Cash Payment at PDM: The candidate has to pay the fee at the time of physical counselling, he/she will be provided with a scratch card and an information brochure.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
- PDM will send intimation about the counseling / admission schedule on the candidates email address and registered mobile no.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website