Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana announces Admission to PhD Programme 2022
Punjab Agriculture University PhD Admission 2022 – Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana invites applications for admission to PhD Programs offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2022-23
Punjab Agriculture University PhD Admission 2022
- Agricultural Meteorology, Agronomy, Biotechnology, Entomology Extn. Education, Food Technology, Plant Breeding & Genetics, Plant Pathology, Soil Science, Horticulture (Floriculture &Landscaping), Horticulture (Fruit Science), Horticulture (Vegetable Science), Energy Science &Tech., Farm Machinery & Power Engg., Processing & Food Engg., Soil &Water Engg., Apparel &Textile Sci., Family Resource Mgt., Food & Nutrition, Extension Education &Comm. Mgt., Human Development & Family Studies, Agril. Economics, Biochemistry, Botany, Business Administration, Chemistry, Microbiology, Sociology, Zoology
- Last date for receiot of applications Without late fee : 14th October 2022
- Last date for receiot of applications With late fee of Rs. 1000/- : 21st October 2022
- The minimum qualifications for admission to Ph.D programme shall be an OCPA of 7.00 (out of 10.00) or 70 % marks or equivalent at Master’s level in the respective or related disciplines and an OCPA of 6.00 (Out of 10.00) or 60% marks or equivalent at the Bachelor’s level. For reserved categories i.e. SC/ST and BC/OBC candidates minimum eligibility marks shall be 65% and 55% respectively at Master’s and Bachelor’s level.
- For applying online the candidates can fill online application form through PAU website www.pau.edu
- For applying offline The Prospectus can be obtained from the office of the Additional Director of Communication, Communication Centre, PAU, Ludhiana.
- The duly completed application forms should reach in the office of the Registrar, Thapar Hall, PAU, Ludhiana 141004 on or before the due date.
- For course details, qualifications, eligibility criteria, entrance tests, fee and other details, visit the University website (www.pau.edu).
- Application forms, which are incomplete /without entrance test fee (wherever applicable)/received after the prescribed date, will not be considered.
- Note: The University awards various scholarshipsIstipends/fellowships.
- The question booklet will have two parts:
- Part-A and Part-B to be attempted in 3 hours.
- Weightage for Part-A and Part-B will be 60% and 20%, respectively.
- Part-A will carry 150 multiple choice questions (MCQs) to be attempted on the OMR sheet. Each correct answer will carry one mark whereas 1/4 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Part-B will contain two subjective type questions to be attempted in the space provided along with the questions in the question booklet.
- Minimum 20% marks are required in the Entrance Test to be called for Counselling / Interview in Part-A and Part-B, individually.
For more details and apply, please visit the University website