NMIMS Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy and Technology Management announces PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences Admission 2022
NMIMS PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences Admission 2022 – SVKM’s NMIMS Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission into PhD (Pharmaceutical Sciences) Program for the academic session 2022
Read further for more details on NMIMS PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences Admission 2022.
- Pharmaceutics (Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Technology / Industrial Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance)
- Pharmacology (Pharmacology)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Analysis / Pharmaceutical Biotechnology / Pharmacognosy)
Duration of the Program
- Minimum 3 years including coursework & maximum 6 Years
NMIMS Mumbai PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration on website www.nmims.edu :Tuesday, 01st March 2022
- Last date of online Registration : Sunday, 31st July 2022
- Call letters available on website for Written Test & Personal Interview (www.nmims.edu after 5.00 p.m.) : Wednesday, 03rd August 2022
- Conduct of Written test (Timing 11:00 am to 12:00 noon): Friday, 05th August 2022
- Conduct of Personal Interview 10:00 am : Saturday,06th August 2022
- Result – Declaration of I Merit List (www.nmims.edu after 5.00 p.m.) : Wednesday, 10th August 2022
- Document & Payment of Admission fees (I Merit List) : 11th August – 18th August’2022
- Commencement of Program : August 2022
NMIMS Mumbai PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates for admission to the program shall have a Master’s Degree examination in Pharmacy of any Statutory University or equivalent there to with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- Candidates working in Industry at an executive or supervisor capacity (out of which at least 2 years work experience should be after obtaining Master’s degree. It should be full time experience and should NOT include part time experience, internship, projects, training period, and trainees – Pharmacy or Management etc.) are eligible for admission to the PhD (Pharmaceutical Sciences) Program batch 2022.
- Candidates working in reputed Research Organizations or Academic Institutes, situated in the close vicinity of Mumbai, Shirpur or Hyderabad campuses are eligible for admission to the PhD program if they satisfy the conditions mentioned below
- Candidates should be working in an organization, which encourages and facilitates research.
- The Academic Institution should have at least one running PG programme in any specialization.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years of work experience (full time) in a research organization, academic institutions or Industry.
- Candidates should furnish a ‘consent and no objection certificate’ from his/her Academic Institution and ‘MOU’ in case of industry or research organization.
- Note: Candidates appearing or waiting for final year results are NOT eligible to apply.
NMIMS Mumbai PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences Admission Application Process 2022
- Online registration at www.nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instruction sheet, important dates and Terms & Conditions given in the online application form.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Registration Fee of Rs. 2500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card (Visa / Master).
- The candidate must have passed the Entrance Admission Test conducted by the University. OR
- The candidate has qualified UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/GPAT examination of the apex bodies in higher/technical professional education or other equivalent examination.
- Section A: General Pharma Aptitude test.
- Section B: Area/ Domain Specific – M.Pharm.
- The candidate must have qualified a written test with qualifying marks as 50% conducted by the NMIMS University.
- Note: Candidates those who have qualified (with valid period & valid score) in NET/SET/GATE/GPAT/JRF examination of the apex bodies in higher/technical professional education such as UGC, CSIR, ICMR or other equivalent examinations mentioned on the scorecard, such candidates are exempted from NMIMS entrance test. However, they have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- After completing M. Pharm degree, if any candidate is interested in getting registered for Ph.D. degree and availing National Doctoral Scholarship the validity of the GPAT scorecard shall be for three years from the date of announcement of the GPAT result.
- Presentation based on Statement of Purpose followed by Personal Interview.
- During interviews, doctoral candidates are expected to discuss their research interest/area.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Pharmacy Entrance Exam in India 2022
- M.Pharm Admission 2022
- Pharmacy Scope, Eligibility, Salary and Jobs
- MBBS Entrance Exam Notifications and Admission Dates 2022