NMIMS School of Economics announces Admission to M.Sc in Economics for session 2022-24, Apply now
NMIMS Mumbai MSc Economics Admission – SVKM’s NMIMS Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics, Mumbai invites application for admission to full-time 2-years Master of Science (M.Sc.) Program in Economics for the academic session 2022-24
Check out the page below for more details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, fees, etc for NMIMS Mumbai MSc Economics Admission 2022.
NMIMS Mumbai MSc Economics Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration at www.nmims.edu : Monday, 20th December’ 2021
- Last date of Online Registration: Sunday, 19th June’ 2022
- Call letters available for Written Test & Personal Interview : Tuesday, 21st June’ 2022
- Document Upload for written test & personal interview : 21st June – 24th June’ 2022
- Conduct of Written Test & Personal Interview (Virtual Mode – MS Teams /Zoom Platform) : Saturday, 25th June’ 2022
- Merit list of candidates selected for admission on website www.nmims.edu at 5:00pm (I Merit List) : Thursday, 30th June’ 2022
- Document upload & payment of admission fees (I Merit List) :30th June – 08th July’ 2022
- Declaration of II Merit list of candidates selected for admission on website www.nmims.edu at 5:00pm (if necessary): Monday, 11th July’ 2022
- Document upload & payment of admission fees (II Merit List) :12th July – 17th July’ 2022
- Commencement of program :July’ 2022
NMIMS Mumbai MSc Economics Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized University and should have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must have passed Mathematics or Statistics in their 10+2 or equivalent examination AND at the Graduation level.
- Candidates should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) all the subjects which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects, which he / she has taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects which the candidate has taken & appeared for will be taken into consideration for confirming the eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable board / University is in percentile/s or Grade point the actual aggregate percentage of all subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the final year examination may also apply.
NMIMS Mumbai MSc Economics Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website Visit www.nmims.edu
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information is available on the University website.
- Registration Fee : Rs.2500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking
- All candidates who are registered successfully will be called for a Written Test & Personal Interview conducted by NMIMS.
- Written Test -Maximum Marks 80
- Personal Interview -Maximum Marks 20
- Section I Quantitative Aptitude : 15 Questions (30 Marks)
- Section II Logical Reasoning : 10 questions (20 marks)
- Section III Data Interpretation : 10 Questions (20 marks)
- Section IV General Awareness : 5 Questions (10 marks)
For more details and apply, please visit the official website