Nirma University announces Admission to Master of Science (M.Sc.) Program 2022 – Courses, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
Nirma University M.Sc. Admission 2022 – Nirma University Ahmedabad invites application for admission to MSc Program in Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Microbiology for the Academic Session 2022-23 through a National Level Entrance Exam conducted by the University.
Nirma University M.Sc. Admission 2022
The institute offers the Master of Science in three branches of –
- M.Sc. Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- Last Date of Receiving the Application Form: 14th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Exam: 18th June 2022
- Date of Counseling: 18th to 24th June 2022
- Commencement of Semester: 12th July 2022
- Masters in Biochemistry : 25
- Masters in Biotechnology : 40
- Masters in Microbiology : 25
Eligibility Criteria for Nirma University M.Sc. Admission 2022
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3/4/5 pattern of education in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Life Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Biotechnology, Agricultural, Veterinary, Fishery & Dairy Sciences, Pharmacy, Medicine (MBBS), BDS, Bioinformatics, Genetics, Medical Laboratory Technology Sciences, BHMS, BAMS, B Tech/BE Biotechnology, Physiotherapy or Biomedical Engineering with at least 50% marks as aggregate of all the semester / years.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester of the qualifying exam can also apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
- Application for M.Sc. Admission must be submitted online through the “Online Admission Application Portal” of Nirma University
- The Online application form available on the website https://science.nirmauni.ac.in should be filled.
- The online payment of Rs.1250/- (non-refundable) needs to be made along with submitting the details of the applicant.
- The selection will be based on the merit of the entrance test to be conducted by Nirma University.
- The test is based on the undergraduate syllabus of Chemistry and Life Sciences. There would be 100 objective type questions of a total 100 marks. The duration of the test is one and a half hour and there is no provision of negative marking.
- In case of an equal score in the entrance test, the aggregate marks of the qualifying examination will be considered for determining the merit. In the case of the “Result Awaited” category, aggregate marks of all the previous years / semesters will be taken into consideration for determining the rank.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website