NIPER, Mohali announces for admission to PhD Program 2022 (July Session)
NIPER Mohali PhD Admission 2022 – National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) SAS Nagar, Mohali invites application for admission to PhD Programmes in various disciplines for the academic session 2022 (July Session)
Interested candidates can check all the details of NIPER Mohali PhD Admission 2022 like application form, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page below.
PhD Program Offered
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Technology (Process Chemistry)
- Last date of receiving applications : 13th May, 2022
- Date of interview of shortlisted candidates : 3rd June, 2022
- Admission of selected candidates : 10th June, 2022
- Candidate should have passed the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 6.75 on a 10 point scale wherever grades are awarded or equivalent as determined by Board of Studies and Research of NIPER (Percentage of marks or CGPA so calculated will be based on the norms fixed by the concerned University / Institution or aggregate marks or CGPA scored by the candidate for all years of the qualifying degree, in case University /Institution has not prescribed any norm for calculating such percentage or CGPA). Passing of GPAT/GATE/NET is an essential qualification.
- Candidates having their own fellowship from CSIR-UGC NET (NET-LS not eligible) /DBT-JRF examination(‘A’ category only)/DST-INSPIRE Fellowships/ ICMR-JRF examination (those selected for working only in ICMR projects are not eligible) are eligible to apply.
Discipline of Chemical Sciences :
- Medicinal Chemistry : M.S. (Pharm.) (Medicinal Chemistry/ Natural Products); M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry); M.Tech. (Pharm.) (Bulk Drugs/Process Chemistry); M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)
- Natural Products : M.S. (Pharm.) (Natural Products/Medicinal Chemistry/Traditional Medicines); M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmacognosy); M.Tech. (Pharm.) (Bulk Drugs/Process Chemistry) M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry).
- Pharmacoinformatics : M.S. (Pharm.) (Pharmacoinformatics/Medicinal Chemistry/Natural Products); M.Tech. (Pharm.) (Bulk Drugs/Process Chemistry); M.Tech. (Bioinformatics); Drugs/Process Chemistry); M.Tech. (Bioinformatics); M.Sc. (Organic/Physical/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biophysics /Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Microbiology).
- Pharmaceutical Technology (Process Chemistry) : M.S. (Pharm.); M.Tech. (Pharm.); M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry).
Discipline of Biological Sciences :
- Biotechnology : M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.) (Medicinal Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Natural Products/ Pharmacology & Toxicology/Formulation/ Biotechnology/ Pharmaceutics/Pharmacoinformatics); M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Computational Sciences; Biochemistry/Botany/Zoology/Physiology/Life Sciences /Organic Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry); M.V.Sc.; MCA
- Interested candidates can directly apply at https://forms.gle/XjJNZ3mJ6Q2msBjB6 along with receipt of application fee of Rs. 500/- (to be paid online).
- Instruction for Registration is available on the website http://niper.gov.in/.
- Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admission to the Ph.D. Program will be based on the combined merit obtained by a candidate in the entrance examination and interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website