|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) Delhi announces Admission to PhD Program 2022 for Even Semester
NSUT PhD Admission 2022 – Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) formerly Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), Delhi invites applications for admission to Ph.D. Program in various disciplines (ECE/ ICE/ EE/ ME/ CSE/ IT/ CIVIL/ BSE/ Design/ Physics/ Math/ Chemistry/ Management etc.) for academic year 2022-23 Even Semester (winter)
NSUT PhD Admission 2022
- Research scholars with University Research Fellowship (URF).
- Research scholars with fellowship from their sponsoring agencies (UGC/DST/CSIR/DBT/ICMR etc.).
- Research scholars without any fellowship (self-financing mode).
- Start Application Process : 15th October 2022
- Last Date to Apply : 12th November 2022
- Submission of NOC by the Candidates : 12th November 2022
- Issue of Admit Card by CUMS : 15th November 2022
- PhD written test : 20th November 2022
- Display of list of PhD candidates who cleared written Test : 24th November 2022
- Ph.D. Interviews (Schedule shall be displayed): 01st to 08th December 2022
- Last date for fee submission and admission: 22nd December 2022
- Classes begin for Odd Semester 2022 : 02nd January 2023
- An applicant possessing a Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Sciences/Management/Humanities/Social Sciences in the respective discipline or equivalent with a minimum 60% of marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) and Bachelor’s Degree with a 60% of marks or equivalent CGPA shall be eligible to apply for admission to Ph.D. programme of the University.
- However, the candidates applying for Teaching-cum-Research Fellowship/University Research Fellowship (TRF/URF) shall be required to have a Master Degree in the respective discipline with 70% marks or equivalent CGPA and Bachelor’s Degree with a 60% of marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Separate application forms should be filled for Ph.D. programme for each Department.
- Eligible Candidates will have to register online at the official website www.nsut.ac.in or https://www.imsnsit.org/imsnsit/elearn_phdregistration.php as per the instructions given on the website.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to Ph.D. programs detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Application fee : Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only)
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
- Maximum number of intake under all the above categories, for the Even semester is 210. Out of these seats the maximum intake for University Research Fellowship (URF) scheme is 103, with a fellowship of Rs. 32,500/- per month for each scholar (After 2 years fellowship of URF maybe enhanced to 36,000/- per month subject to fulfillment of the conditions laid down by Research Council of the University). PhD Regulations 2022 (revised), available at the University website is applicable to all categories.
For more details and apply please visit the official website