NSUT PhD Program Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Application and Selection Process
NSUT PhD Admission 2022 – Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) formerly Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), Delhi invites applications for admission to Ph.D. Program in various disciplines (ECE/ ICE / EE/ ME/ CSE / IT/ CIVIL / BSE/ Design/ Physics / Maths/ Chemistry/Management etc.) for Me academic year 2022-23 (Summer Admissions)
NSUT PhD Admission 2022
- Research Scholars with University Teaching-cum-Research Fellow (TRF)/University Research Fellow (URF).
- Research Scholars with fellowship from other sponsoring agencies (UGC/DST/CSIR/DBT/ICMR etc.)
- Research Scholars without any fellowship (Self-financing mode)
- Research Scholars under AICTE Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) Scheme
NSUT PhD Admission 2022 Dates
- Start Application Process : 06th April 2022
- Last Date to Apply : 11th May 2022 (5.00 pm)
- Submission of NOC by the Candidates : 18th May 2022
- Issue of Admit Card by CUMS : 03rd June 2022
- PhD written test : 09th June 2022
- Display of list of PhD candidates who cleared written Test : 15th June 2022
- Ph.D. Interviews (Schedule shall be displayed): 22nd to 25th June 2022
- Last date for fee submission and admission: 08th July 2022
NSUT PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant possessing a Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Sciences/Management/Humanities/Social Sciences in the respective discipline or equivalent with a minimum 60% of marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) and Bachelor’s Degree with a 60% of marks or equivalent CGPA shall be eligible to apply for admission to Ph.D. programme of the University.
- However, the candidates applying for Teaching-cum-Research Fellowship/University Research Fellowship (TRF/URF) shall be required to have a Master Degree in the respective discipline with 70% marks or equivalent CGPA and Bachelor’s Degree with a 60% of marks or equivalent CGPA.
NSUT PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates will have to register online at the official website www.nsut.ac.in or https://www.imsnsit.org/imsnsit/elearn_phdregistration.php as per the instructions given on the website.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to Ph.D. programs detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Application fee : Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only)
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
- Maximum number of intake under Teaching cum Research Fellowship (TRF)/University Research Fellowship (URF) scheme is 127 with a fellowship of Rs. 45000/- per month for TRE. The URF fellowship shall be Rs. 32,500/- per month for each scholar (After 2 years fellowship of URF may be enhanced to 36,000/- per month subject to fulfillment of the conditions laid down by the Research Council of the University).
For more details and apply please visit the official website