NIEPMD Chennai announces Admission to M.Ed. Special Education and B. Ed Special Education & PG Diploma Admission 2021-22
NIEPMD Med, BEd & PG Diploma Admission 2021 – National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID) Chennai has invited applications for admission to the MEd/ BEd/ PG Diploma Course for the academic session 2021
- M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology (2 Years)
- M.Ed Special Education (ID) (2 Years)
- B.Ed Special Education (ID) (2 Years)
- PG Diploma in Early Intervention (PGDEI) (1 Year)
NIEPMD Med, BEd & PG Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications without Late Fee: 30th August 2021
- Last Date of Receipt of Application with Late Fee of Rs.200/-: 13th September 2021
- Date of Admission Test: Will be announced later
Eligibility Criteria for NIEPMD Med, BEd & PG Diploma Admission 2021
- For B.Ed.: Candidates should be completed B.Sc/B.A./B.Com or any degree from a recognized University with 50% Marks in the case of General category and 45% of Marks in the case of SC/ST category.
- For M.Ed/PG Diploma: Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field from any recognized University.
NIEPMD Med, BEd & PG Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates should download application from the website www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
- And duly filled in application should be sent to /submitted to the Director, NIEPMD, ECR,Muttukadu, Kovalam Post, Chennai-603112.
- General Candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates – Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment – Online payment can be made at Indian Bank, Kovalam
- Admission into the courses will be based on the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university and for the candidates who applied in response to the notification issued by this institute
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website